Just some thoughts.....

...I'd like to see what the cost would be Dallas' WR Roy Williams. He'd be a great addition that might be available for a very reasonable price. I wouldn't be surprised if a 2011 3rd rd pick or even as low as a 4th rder that gets it done. This turned out to be a distrastrous trade for the Cowboys and this could be a way for them to recoup some of their investment. I don't believe that Hardy will ever be the #2 WR that we need or have been looking for. Hardy might be best utilized as a pass catching TE for us but other than that I think that this was another costly mistake made by our previous administration.

...the Titan's RB Chris Johnson lead the league last year in broken tackles with 61. What would the projection be for rookie Spiller this year? I'll put the over/under at 35. I'll take the over.

...Buffalo would be the most logical place for Jamarcus Russell and I'd be all for it if the price is right. He's a big, strong armed mobile QB who is also the cousin to Marshawn Lynch. We could very realistically salvage two players at the same time but that's a secondary aspect to acquiring Russell. Primarily we have a coach who excels with the play skills of someone like Russell. Chan Gailey did wonders with this type of player when he coached a QB with far less skills than Russell. Kordell Stewart is a poor man's version of Russell and if we could sign Jamarcus to an incentative laden contract I'd be all for it. I have zero faith in Edwards and I applaud Fitzpatrick's efforts and passion but he's not our franchise QB of the future. I know absolutely nothing about Brohm and unless someone can validate his abilities then I'm all about being receptive to someone like Russell. He has the physical tools of a franchise QB that we desparately need. I think that him being related to Lynch would be a huge benefit for us and would be the motivation that both of them need to be productive players in this league.

...the Bills should do or pay whatever it takes to get OT Flozell Adams in here. Outside the QB position this is our greatest weakness. I know that this is common knowledge but I really think that outside of these two positions we actually have good players and a pretty decent team. I really have some expectations for this team this year if we could somehow improve these two areas.

so you want to bring in a bust WR, a bust QB, and a 35 yr old LT........ummmm.....NO!!!!!!!

Yep. I would hardly call Roy Williams a bust though.

Williams, Russell and Adams, huh?

It's obvious you are just trying to stir the hotheads on this board up so please stop.

That or you are really, really drunk.

Nope, neither.

...I'd like to see what the cost would be Dallas' WR Roy Williams. He'd be a great addition that might be available for a very reasonable price. I wouldn't be surprised if a 2011 3rd rd pick or even as low as a 4th rder that gets it done. This turned out to be a distrastrous trade for the Cowboys and this could be a way for them to recoup some of their investment. I don't believe that Hardy will ever be the #2 WR that we need or have been looking for. Hardy might be best utilized as a pass catching TE for us but other than that I think that this was another costly mistake made by our previous administration.

You are missing the most important point!

There is no one worth a crap to throw him the ball!

It won't make much difference who the WR's are, because they just run around for a while out there, then come back to the huddle, then repeat that twice more, then head to the sidelines.

IT"S THE F"ING QB!!!!!!!!!!

THERE ISN"T ONE!!!!!! GET IT???

Yep. I would hardly call Roy Williams a bust though.

yeah he's been awesome, so good det. traded him and dallas just drafted his replacement. He hasnt been a TOTAL bust, but he's been a disappointment to say the least, esp for his draft position and recent contract extension (oops, jerry jumped the gun on that one)

yeah he's been awesome, so good det. traded him and dallas just drafted his replacement. He hasnt been a TOTAL bust, but he's been a disappointment to say the least, esp for his draft position and recent contract extension (oops, jerry jumped the gun on that one)

That avatar is foul :worthy:

...the Titan's RB Chris Johnson lead the league last year in broken tackles with 61. What would the projection be for rookie Spiller this year? I'll put the over/under at 35. I'll take the over.

...Buffalo would be the most logical place for Jamarcus Russell and I'd be all for it if the price is right. He's a big, strong armed mobile QB who is also the cousin to Marshawn Lynch. We could very realistically salvage two players at the same time but that's a secondary aspect to acquiring Russell. Primarily we have a coach who excels with the play skills of someone like Russell. Chan Gailey did wonders with this type of player when he coached a QB with far less skills than Russell. Kordell Stewart is a poor man's version of Russell and if we could sign Jamarcus to an incentative laden contract I'd be all for it. I have zero faith in Edwards and I applaud Fitzpatrick's efforts and passion but he's not our franchise QB of the future. I know absolutely nothing about Brohm and unless someone can validate his abilities then I'm all about being receptive to someone like Russell. He has the physical tools of a franchise QB that we desparately need. I think that him being related to Lynch would be a huge benefit for us and would be the motivation that both of them need to be productive players in this league.

...the Bills should do or pay whatever it takes to get OT Flozell Adams in here. Outside the QB position this is our greatest weakness. I know that this is common knowledge but I really think that outside of these two positions we actually have good players and a pretty decent team. I really have some expectations for this team this year if we could somehow improve these two areas.

Sounds like sabotage to me.