Mosque coming to Ground Zero

RKFast: "NOPE! NOPE! THEY'RE NOT LOUD ENOUGH! THEY'RE NOT DOING ENOUGH!!!!"

I guess the precedent was set with Germany's yearly variety show: "Hey Jews, our bad...We cool now?" so RK expects the same from Muslim-Americans.

Is that the show where Merkel gives away a free Mercedes to each Jew in the TV audience?

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And only 62 percent of Americans think Muslims should have the same right as other groups to build places of worship in their communities, a Pew Research poll found.

That is !@#$ing tragic.

Is that the show where Merkel gives away a free Mercedes to each Jew in the TV audience?

Of course, even 70 years after WWII, there's still only about eight Jews in the whole country.

Damn, I missed it. Any of it directed at me that you know of?

We didn't lose anyone did we?

Jack Bauer (aka RkFast) and Baghdad Bob (aka D.harami98) were verbally replaying Rocky I and may have a date set for the home opener to show off their pugilistic skills.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Jack Bauer (aka RkFast) and Baghdad Bob (aka D.harami98) were verbally replaying Rocky I and may have a date set for the home opener to show off their pugilistic skills.

So I didn't miss anything after all.

No. But if it makes you feel better' date=' I can throw a couple insults your way, you addle-brained cockroach.

[/quote']

Thanks, I needed that.

I deleted my own post. I got a little pissed off and said some out of character things. I'm not a violent person. I haven't been in a fight in over twenty years. I'm a father of two beautiful girls, I don't need to lower my standards because of a couple of idiots.

Go ahead, keep on worrying about the big bad Muslims. I don't care. Some of you will never change your minds on the subject.

In the meantime, I'll worry about real problems like the downfall of America, a horrible economy, the high unemployment rate, and the real estate market.

Let's see which one of these two things get us first!

I deleted my own post. I got a little pissed off and said some out of character things. I'm not a violent person. I haven't been in a fight in over twenty years. I'm a father of two beautiful girls, I don't need to lower my standards because of a couple of idiots.

Go ahead, keep on worrying about the big bad Muslims. I don't care. Some of you will never change your minds on the subject.

In the meantime, I'll worry about real problems like the downfall of America, a horrible economy, the high unemployment rate, and the real estate market.

Let's see which one of these two things get us first!

And Muslims are helping the real estate crisis by blowing buildings up?

I kid.

I kid.

Slobbing a little bit of knob there yourself, big fella, with that RK=Jack Bauer. You might want to lay off the protein for a little bit. Too much of anything is a bad thing!

Sorry, I had to do it. That Baghdad Bob remark needed some retaliation.

Of course, even 70 years after WWII, there's still only about eight Jews in the whole country.

If you were Jewish, would you move there?

And that's the larger point here in a nutshell.

Since Jews aren't willing to move back to Germany, does that make them racist against Germans? No.

Does that mean that Jews hold all Germans responsible for what happened? No.

Does that mean that Germans shouldn't be sensitive to what happened? No. In fact the Germans have shown almost too much sensitivity, IMHO, to the point of restricting free speech and the right to assemble. But, they took it upon themselves to make sure that the world sees their resolve.

It does mean that a terrible atrocity was perpetrated by a set of people against another set, and the people who got attacked don't feel very comfortable with their attackers. I don't blame Jews for not moving back to Germany, and I don't blame the people of NYC for not being very comfortable with this, whatever it is building either.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Since Jews aren't willing to move back to Germany, does that make them racist against Germans? No.

Does that mean that Germans shouldn't be sensitive to what happened? No. In fact the Germans have shown almost too much sensitivity, IMHO, to the point of restricting free speech and the right to assemble. But, they took it upon themselves to make sure that the world sees their resolve.

It does mean that a terrible atrocity was perpetrated by a set of people against another set, and the people who got attacked don't feel very comfortable with their attackers. I don't blame Jews for not moving back to Germany, and I don't blame the people of NYC for not being very comfortable with their attackers either.

You are actually comparing 9/11 to the Holocaust? OMFG

It does mean that a terrible atrocity was perpetrated by a set of people against another set, and the people who got attacked don't feel very comfortable with their attackers. I don't blame Jews for not moving back to Germany, and I don't blame the people of NYC for not being very comfortable with this, whatever it is building either.

I hear what you are saying. Being from a jewish family, I was afraid of going to Bills games in the 1990's while Frank Reich was on the team. His name sounds german......

Slobbing a little bit of knob there yourself, big fella, with that RK=Jack Bauer. You might want to lay off the protein for a little bit. Too much of anything is a bad thing!

Sorry, I had to do it. That Baghdad Bob remark needed some retaliation.

Hey, I don't blame you for retaliating, but keep in mind I could have called you the Islamic Version of Connor if I really wanted to bust your balls. You're a good poster (evidenced by you deleting your post)and I'd of hated to see you gone. Regardless this is a good place to learn from each other. Just don't disagree with me. :D

You are actually comparing 9/11 to the Holocaust? OMFG

Yeah that's exactly what I am doing, moron. :rolleyes:

Let's do this again for the moron:

Jews are not currently living in Germany for the very same reason, being uncomfortable, that people in NYC don't want this Mosque built so close to Ground 0.

So, no, nothing in that statement talks about the 2 events in general, the statement is specific and limited in its scope. Nothing it that statement allows for morons to come along and extrapolate the hell of out it...in essence, a statement like this is not for you booster.

I hear what you are saying. Being from a jewish family, I was afraid of going to Bills games in the 1990's while Frank Reich was on the team. His name sounds german......

So you would be willing to move to Germany if it came up? Or not?

And,

Germans didn't pick on you personally, D-bag Christians did, so, you won't stereotype all Germans, but you will stereotype all Christians?

Time for a re-think Adam....

Yeah that's exactly what I am doing, moron. :rolleyes:

Let's do this again for the moron:

Jews are not currently living in Germany for the very same reason, being uncomfortable, that people in NYC don't want this Mosque built so close to Ground 0.

So, no, nothing in that statement talks about the 2 events in general, the statement is specific and limited in its scope. Nothing it that statement allows for morons to come along and extrapolate the hell of out it...in essence, a statement like this is not for you booster.

So you would be willing to move to Germany if it came up? Or not?

And,

Germans didn't pick on you personally, D-bag Christians did, so, you won't stereotype all Germans, but you will stereotype all Christians?

Time for a re-think Adam....

Although I have no desire to move, as I couldn't be happier living anywhere other than the GREAT state of New Mexico, I would have no fear of going to Germany at all.

As far as stereotyping, I haven't done that- although some of my hypotheticals my have created that confusion. I have met many christians that I like and dislike, and none of those feelings towards them were based on religion