Mosque coming to Ground Zero

Link? (this should be good)

Dude, did you check out his picture? All you had to do was take a glance at him and it's obvious to the trained eye that he's a lefty.

Anyhoo, take a look at this.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0810/AntiMuslim_attacker_works_at_proPark51_group.html

But as often at the intersection of politics and violent crime, the story doesn't appear to fit any easy stereotype: The alleged assailant, Michael Enright, is — according to his Facebook profile and the website of the left-leaning media organization Intersections International — a student at the School of Visual Arts and a volunteer for Intersections, which recently produced a statement of support for the Park51 project and is funded by the mainstream, liberal Collegiate Church of New York.

(That was good) ;)

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the fact the assailant was pretty much a liberal with a screw loose, that STILL didnt stop Mikey Daly of the NY Daily News from pinning the attack on Limbaugh and Gingrich.

Do these !@#$ing people even HEAR themselves anymore? Id "tolerate" (theres that word again!) such pablum if the assailant was indeed some right winger. But he wasnt...not even close. But damn....dont let those bull **** FACTS get you off message, Mr. Daily News columnist!

Edited by RkFast

Despite the fact the assailant was pretty much a liberal with a screw loose, that STILL didnt stop Mikey Daly of the NY Daily News from pinning the attack on Limbaugh and Gingrich.

Do these !@#$ing people even HEAR themselves anymore? Id "tolerate" (theres that word again!) such pablum if the assailant was indeed some right winger. But he wasnt...not even close. But damn....dont let those bull **** FACTS get you off message, Mr. Daily News columnist!

Remember the liberal teacher at the University of Alabama who murdered three colleagues and shot three others, all at point-blank range, because she was denied tenure?

Neither does most everyone else.

If only she were a conservative...

Heres another good one....

Liberals today feel that Glenn Beck should move the rally he plans to have in DC, which happens to fall on the anniversary of MLK's famous speech. Why? Get this..... "out of respect for history and the struggle which made it happen, it might be a the right thing to reconsider the timing and location of event coming up."

Those are the SAME liberals call those who want the Mosque moved two blocks or so every name in the book.

They dont even hear themsevles.

Edited by RkFast

Heres another good one....

Liberals today feel that Glenn Beck should move the rally he plans to have in DC, which happens to fall on the anniversary of MLK's famous speech. Why? Get this..... "out of respect for history and the struggle which made it happen, it might be a the right thing to reconsider the timing and location of event coming up."

Those are the SAME liberals call those who want the Mosque moved two blocks or so every name in the book.

They dont even hear themsevles.

Who said that? Link?

I mean I have heard people say that, but it was a pure joke meant to mock the right. A Jon Stewart type comment, if you will.

Just read it. Daly seems to have some issues; that was a seriously incoherent rant by him. EII's more sane.

Who said that? Link?

I mean I have heard people say that, but it was a pure joke meant to mock the right. A Jon Stewart type comment, if you will.

Down here, I've been hearing it for quite a while now (on the radio op-eds and such). And they've been serious.

Just read it. Daly seems to have some issues; that was a seriously incoherent rant by him. EII's more sane.

Down here, I've been hearing it for quite a while now (on the radio op-eds and such). And they've been serious.

.. well as aggravating as racist Glenn Beck trying to hijack MLK's speech is, let me offer my open condemnation of anyone who said such remarks.

Edited by conner

.. well as aggravating as racist Glenn Beck trying to hijack MLK's speech is, let me offer my open condemnation of anyone who said such remarks.

You're condemning anyone who's accusing Beck of "hijacking" MLK's day and place, while simulatneously condemning Beck for hijacking MLK's day and place???

You have actually gone beyond my ability to express how stupid you are.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF!!!

I have come to the realization that we are not dealing with the standard, stupid left wing nut case that went off the deep end. Conner is actually siamese twins because no one person could ever be as stupid and idiotic as he has been.

English. Learn it B word.

You first, meathead. You think Beck is "hijacking" MLK. Yet you condemn people who agree with you. Reconcile those.

Who was it that said Americans would have no problem with this center if it was built somewhere else...?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/22/AR2010082202895.html?sid=ST2010082202944

That's some serious tolerance on display....

The really wonderful thing about nonsense like that is that it basically confirms everything Osama bin Laden's ever said about the United States. :wallbash:

Glenn Beck trying to hijack MLK is aggravating. That does not mean he can't hold his event.

No one said he can't hold his event. They didn't even say he can't "hijack" MLK. They just suggested he shouldn't.

So you're condemning them for suggesting he shouldn't "hijack" MLK?

No one said he can't hold his event. They didn't even say he can't "hijack" MLK. They just suggested he shouldn't.

So you're condemning them for suggesting he shouldn't "hijack" MLK?

Rkfasts quote:

"out of respect for history and the struggle which made it happen, it might be a the right thing to reconsider the timing and location of event coming up."

I don't get your desire to be intentionally stupid. It's a really strange phenomenon.

Edited by conner