Mosque coming to Ground Zero

Something you don't believe in either - something that has absolutely no proof, no basis in reality. Yes, they're idiots.

There's no need to re-hash this discussion, as we've done it many times. I'm not really sure what you're after here.

That was weak. You need to grow a pair.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How obtuse can you be? I have stated numerous times in this thread that they have the right to build there. All I've said is that if they are trying to build "bridges" like they claim, that it might not be the smart thing to do. That makes me a wingnut? I don't think so, but your comments make you disingenuous.

Your posting history makes you a wingnut, not just your objection to the mosque.

That was weak. You need to grow a pair.

Quick, turn on the TV - Hannity's on!

Your posting history makes you a wingnut, not just your objection to the mosque.

Quick, turn on the TV - Hannity's on!

You are a first class assclown. All I've said is that they have the right to go there but because of the sensitivities along with their stated goal of building a "bridge", that they should reconsider going there. If it is truly going to be simply a house of worship and community center then I have no problem with it personally. If it turns out to be an f'n victory monument and multitudes of 18-35 year old muslims visit the "shrine" dreaming of their 72 virgins then I'm not going to be too happy about it. Will you? Is that simple enough to get through your dense skull?

You are a first class assclown. All I've said is that they have the right to go there but because of the sensitivities along with their stated goal of building a "bridge", that they should reconsider going there. If it is truly going to be simply a house of worship and community center then I have no problem with it personally. If it turns out to be an f'n victory monument and multitudes of 18-35 year old muslims visit the "shrine" dreaming of their 72 virgins then I'm not going to be too happy about it. Will you? Is that simple enough to get through your dense skull?

Kinda got your panties in a bunch this afternoon, huh? The "victory monument" idea might be worth considering if you could provide some sort of credible link. So far, your accusations seem to have nothing but hot air and bigotry behind them.

Kinda got your panties in a bunch this afternoon, huh? The "victory monument" idea might be worth considering if you could provide some sort of credible link. So far, your accusations seem to have nothing but hot air and bigotry behind them.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.7131/pub_detail.asp

The link above explains things very well. Now, in all fairness, will you agree that if it can be shown that muslims have erected "victory monuments" in the past as a customary practice, that you will at least say the following: They legally have the right to go there, but it is an ill conceived idea that is an insult to the american people?

The link above explains things very well. Now, in all fairness, will you agree that if it can be shown that muslims have erected "victory monuments" in the past as a customary practice, that you will at least say the following: They legally have the right to go there, but it is an ill conceived idea that is an insult to the american people?

http://www.webcitation.org/5R9ikXAUH

Now, in all fairness, will you agree that if it can be shown that muslims have erected "victory monuments" in the past as a customary practice...

As opposed to any other conquering tribe, nation, civilization, religion?

Does the rhetoric really need to go that far in the outfield?

I am not insulted by it, and I doubt the millions of american muslims aren't either. I don't buy into this victory monument either- I think it is fear mongering.

As opposed to any other conquering tribe, nation, civilization, religion?

Does the rhetoric really need to go that far in the outfield?

I guess I wouldn't want a victory monument to be used as an insult and/or a propaganda tool for recruiting more terrorists. And, btw, I don't feel conquered.

Family Security Matters? Nice board they have: Barbara Comstock, Laura Ingraham, James Woolsey, etc.

Obviously, they have considered the horror of a victory monument designed like a YMCA smack near our national monument, which after 9 years is literally a hole.

That link is a load of half-assed assumptions bound together by unmitigated horseshit. It only "explains things well" to halfwits who already have ignorant preconceived notions that agree with it.

Yes, I just called you a halfwit. Don't like it? Don't be one.

I guess I wouldn't want a victory monument to be used as an insult and/or a propaganda tool for recruiting more terrorists. And, btw, I don't feel conquered.

.. and which do you think will create a more fertile ground for more terrorists:

- a random mosque in Lower Manhattan (that's been operational for years) or

- months of high volume outrage and eventual blocking of the mosque, further reinforcing Islamic inferirority complex relative to the West?

Mind you that none of the recent homegrown terrorist acts had anything to do with this mosque.

That link is a load of half-assed assumptions bound together by unmitigated horseshit. It only "explains things well" to halfwits who already have ignorant preconceived notions that agree with it.

Yes, I just called you a halfwit. Don't like it? Don't be one.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/from-an-actual-moderate-muslim-a-memo-to-the-msm-on-imam-rauf/?singlepage=true

Try this link. So, if I have an opinion that doesn't coincide with yours I'm a halfwit? You assume that I can't think for myself and don't look at a variety of opinions before making up my mind? I can see why you would be so proud of your signature line.

Try this link. So, if I have an opinion that doesn't coincide with yours I'm a halfwit? You assume that I can't think for myself and don't look at a variety of opinions before making up my mind? I can see why you would be so proud of your signature line.

No...you're a halfwit because the last two links you provided were chock-full of obvious half-assed assumptions and horseshit that you failed to grasp, busy as you were feeling self-justified. It's the same issue of complete intellectual dishonesty (or deficiency, as the case may be) that I have with conner. It has nothing to do with agreement or disagreement.

Better...the horseshit is far more subtle in this one.