Mosque coming to Ground Zero

Group: Members

From: Ottawa, Canada <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< From here? :thumbsup:

Member No.: 6,926

From Canada originally, residing in San Fran for the past 6 years but spending 3 months a year in the ol' stomping grounds.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think that was a joke, today's protesters are holding up signs:

"Jews control America"

"Google it: Jewish Billionnaires"

Even though it should be self-evident, I still have to ask...

Protesting what, exactly?

Group: Members

Member No.: 6,926

So mexicans vote illegally for obama and canadians vote illegally for mccain?

:thumbsup:

You people are fools! McCain's birth documents are forgeries! He's actually a Canadian! His election would have brought forth a new golden age for America where you refer to caps as toques and Nickelback is required daily listening! The birthers were going after the wrong guy all along! HA HA HA HA!

Of course you had to ruin it all by voting Democrat...

You people are fools! McCain's birth documents are forgeries! He's actually a Canadian! His election would have brought forth a new golden age for America where you refer to caps as toques and Nickelback is required daily listening! The birthers were going after the wrong guy all along! HA HA HA HA!

Of course you had to ruin it all by voting Democrat...

Actually, McCain's birth documents do show he was born in another country, not the US.

Y'know...since he was born on a military base, overseas. So apparently neither candidate was a "natural born" citizen in 2008.

Actually, McCain's birth documents do show he was born in another country, not the US.

Y'know...since he was born on a military base, overseas. So apparently neither candidate was a "natural born" citizen in 2008.

Yeah...military base...not a fishing shack in Pukatawagan, Manitoba...heh he heh...

Even though it should be self-evident, I still have to ask...

Protesting what, exactly?

Good question. Maybe I'll walk by the rent a mob and ask what they're protesting. I need to go to the store.

Since I am from a jewish family, but don't participate in organized religion, can someone please tell me what is ok for me to do and where? I want to be extremely careful and not upset all of the violent, self rightous americans out there........

Since I am from a jewish family, but don't participate in organized religion, can someone please tell me what is ok for me to do and where? I want to be extremely careful and not upset all of the violent, self rightous americans out there........

If you're white, you won't offend anyone. Remember, religious violence is OK as long as it's not perpetrated by dirty brown people.

Why was I shocked to see the standard reference to abortion Doctor murders? Oh they where given life time pensions because the US is a Christen country. Oh no they where hunted down and locked up for 254 years? I always forget.

We aren't a christian country. And hopefully never will be.

You dummies......

http://bigpeace.com/cbrim/2010/08/17/ground-zero-mosques-hidden-websites-follow-the-shariah/

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090721/NATIONAL/707209836/1138

Yeah...all the people who simply ask what Rauf is all about (chillingly revealed in the above) are just "bigots."

Morons.

Edited by RkFast

You dummies......

http://bigpeace.com/cbrim/2010/08/17/ground-zero-mosques-hidden-websites-follow-the-shariah/

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090721/NATIONAL/707209836/1138

Yeah...all the people who simply ask what Rauf is all about (chillingly revealed in the above) are just "bigots."

Morons.

You took your first link completely at face value without digging deeper, didn't you? Because the links inside of it contradict the point its trying to make.

As for the second...Sharia sounds pretty enlightened, Protection of property, personal dignity, and other religious beliefs? Not unlike our founding principles...

On the lighter side

You build a Super mosque and it attracts more Muslims to NY city.

The more Muslims the more money from outside (Muslim)sources to help that debt ridden ....hole(and I say that affectionately).

Soon NYC will be a thriving city with Arab penthouses and road signs.

NYC was almost conquered by the Islamic Jihad with that ground zero B word slap now phase 2 is to infiltrate it from the inside out.

"Having a foreign policy of a self defeated pretension puss means you are a conquered people and should by all means continue to self medicate until you disappear" --- Ghengis Khanski