Brohm, Levitre, Steve Johnson, Nelson, Meredith, Maybin, and McKelvin

Perfectly calm here, man...

Maybin was the one tweeting all the time about how he's sure he can play in this league, and how he's gonna do this or that. What did he actually do last year considering he was a high first round pick?

Did you see the movie "The Blind Side"? Remember the scene where Oher blocks the defender all the way down the field, through the endzone, and over the fence? That was Aaron Maybin.

actually I haven't seen that movie yet, So I don't know what you're talking about.

I can understand frustration with Maybins big talk/no production, but he did play totally out of position. He should be a better fit in the 3-4 this yr @ OLB, thats what the experts pegged him as coming out, anyone who really thought he was an NFL DE was high or stupid (DJ).

Also, it should be noted that when it comes to the Bills I am an eternal optimist, so I'm prayin like a mofo that maybin and all our other high rd picks make an impact in this new scheme

Come aj. you're a better poster than this. Please don't tell me you are getting hurt feelings because of Maybin's tweeting. He is 21 years old and should be confident. By all accounts, he is one of the hardest working guys on the team. Let's give the guy a chance.

lol....if he were tweeting me, I may have hurt feelings...but as a fed up, frustrated Bills fan, when the guy says "I've seen what the NFL is like and I know I can kick ass" or whatever he said, I guess I sort of expect to see something that actually resembles kicking ass. Now I would have loved to see us draft that freak from Ohio St that the Jets ended up drafting a couple years ago, cause the guy looked like a freak on the field and I had all sorts of happy dreams about him putting Tom Brady into the turf twice a year. We all know that that guy (don't know what I can't remember his name) hasn't panned out worth a damn, so that goes to show you how much I know. So then this year we have Orakpo, looking even more freakish on the field than the Ohio st guy, sitting there at our pick last year. The Bills took Maybin, and i was cool with it cause I figured they knew more than I do about who to draft...and Orakpo's clone from the year before hasnt' done squat, so....I was cool. Maybin gains weight, talks the talk, gets on the field and....*fizzzzz....pop*. I mean, not much of a glimmer of anything to get excited about at any point when he was on the field (at least that I saw, and I saw all the games either live or in review later).

I honestly do try to not turn into an impatient dweeb on here like so many others, but in this case I just can't help it. This team plays in BUFFALO FRICKIN NEW YORK, and that means something. I just can't handle seeing our front 7 get manhandled year after year anymore. I want a PASS RUSH again. I want someone at end that puts fear into the hearts of the Olinemen across from them. I miss that, cause it's been too damn long since we've had it.

But anyway, I don't mean to be cutting the guy short or not giving him his due time to become an NFL player, but we made the kid a millionaire many times over and I'm more than ready to see some results.

actually I haven't seen that movie yet, So I don't know what you're talking about.

I can understand frustration with Maybins big talk/no production, but he did play totally out of position. He should be a better fit in the 3-4 this yr @ OLB, thats what the experts pegged him as coming out, anyone who really thought he was an NFL DE was high or stupid (DJ).

Also, it should be noted that when it comes to the Bills I am an eternal optimist, so I'm prayin like a mofo that maybin and all our other high rd picks make an impact in this new scheme

It's a great flick, man....you should check it out. Oher is a real class act!

I hope you're right about the move to OLB....I'm an optimist like you 99% of the time....just frustrated today :worthy:

I love this draft, though...I really think we'll look back in 3-5 years and be like, "hell yes!"

Per the Bills website:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/05/06/n...g-this-weekend/

Here is the rundown of first and second-year players on the Bills roster that are expected to participate in the team’s rookie minicamp this weekend.

On offense

Brian Brohm

Christian Gaddis

Nick Hennessey

Felton Huggins

Steve Johnson

Andy Levitre

Walter Mendenhall

Jamon Meredith

Shawn Nelson

Andre Ramsey

Jonathan Stupar

Jason Watkins

Defense

Reggie Corner

Jon Corto

Rashaad Duncan

Chris Ellis

Marlon Favorite

Cary Harris

Lonnie Harvey

Ellis Lankster

Ryan Manalac

Aaron Maybin

Leodis Mckelvin

Lydell Sargeant

Those 3 are my sleepers off this list to make the team.

I also like Marlon Favorite...but he is too small to play NT.

It's a great flick, man....you should check it out. Oher is a real class act!

I hope you're right about the move to OLB....I'm an optimist like you 99% of the time....just frustrated today :worthy:

I love this draft, though...I really think we'll look back in 3-5 years and be like, "hell yes!"

I'm loving the draft also, very much looking forward to watching alex carrington, excited about brohm getting a fair shake, the WR corps, ed wang, pretty much the whole thing. I am of the opinion the our D will be much improved and the O couldnt get much worse, so we have to be better right....

IDK, we'll see, but right now, hope springs eternal, as they say, so GO BILLS!!!!!!

Third year player....but get the tar and feathers ready anyways! :worthy:

Hardy was drafted the same year (2008) as Johnson, McKelvin, Corner and Ellis. So if those 4 can be there he should be able to as well.