President Obama coming to Buffalo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not news really, just another application of the same template:

(Insert National Democrat here) coming to Buffalo to talk jobs, tell us how much they are going to do for Buffalo and all of Upstate, ignore the 400 lb elephant in the room = the corrupt politicians and labor unions, and 2 years later....nothing, still.

Hillary, Schumer, Spitzer, the list goes on and on...and what exactly have they done?

News would be:

Obama coming to Buffalo to announce massive Federal breakup of the alliance of corrupt NYS politicians and government employee unions that have caused the steady decline of NYS competitiveness.

Or,

Obama coming to Buffalo to announce to idiots that manufacturing is not going to come back to NYS despite wishful thinking of labor unions and the 80-year old men in charge of Empire Zones. Obama to demand massive cuts in taxes and spending, wants to give businesses and people a reason to stay in NYS.

Yeah, that would be news.

(Insert National Democrat here) coming to Buffalo to talk jobs, tell us how much they are going to do for Buffalo and all of Upstate, ignore the 400 lb elephant in the room = the corrupt politicians and labor unions, and 2 years later....nothing, still.

You forgot, "We're going to 'clean up' Wall Street and that's going to make a world of difference in Buffalo." :lol:

You forgot, "We're going to 'clean up' Wall Street and that's going to make a world of difference in Buffalo." :lol:

He's probably going there to remind everyone about that $12/month tax credit he gave them.

Because, let me be clear: you'd THINK they'd be thanking him. That's what you'd think.

He's going to bring buckets of healthcare with him to spread around to the adulating throngs. No need to search any longer for jobs, 'cause once you've got healthcare untold numbers of employers will be throwing unbelievable job offers your way. Get ready for the stampede.

He'll be filmed eating chicken wings.

Actually, it's more likely he'll walk into Anchor Bar, the waiter will ask if he wants some chicken wings, and MSNBC will spend the entire week chastising the waiter for being a honkie racist for offering chicken to a black man.

Glad to hear Obama is heading to Buffalo. Good for him. Who knows if it will amount to anything, at least Buffalo is on someone's schedule.

So, yeah let's mock the visit some more.

Right, so now, not only are we supposed to be happy with the non-results we have gotten from these people, we are supposed to revel in our second-class citizenship?

I sick to death of hearing the phrases "at least (Insert Upstate City) is" and "pretty good for (Insert Upstate City)".

If Obama came to your house and punched you in the mouth, I suppose you'd rationalize it by saying at least he didn't kick you in the sack, and that's pretty good for a guy from Buffalo.

Glad to hear Obama is heading to Buffalo. Good for him. Who knows if it will amount to anything, at least Buffalo is on someone's schedule.

Not really mocking the visit as much as feeling sorry for Buffalo that he's coming there. I'm just glad he's there 3,000 miles away from us

I'm not mocking his visit. I'm mocking him.

Who knows if it will amount to anything, at least Buffalo is on someone's schedule.

How could another campaign stop from a President who doesn't know how to govern so he just keeps campaigning "amount to anything"?

What could be the possible benefit -- other than creating another excuse to drive up police overtime pay.

When he bow's to Mayor Byron Brown, will you mock him more?

Y'know, in the grand scheme of things, the bowing stuff is low on my list of things for which to criticize him. While his aggressive agenda to redistribute income is my biggest issue, the reality is that his complete inability to manage and lead in any capacity is what is sticking out right now. You can't publically chastise your critics and comment on things without knowledge one day, then the next day tell everyone that we must learn to be more civil and not make comments in haste. Not to mention, people get tired of people who are SO quick to blame others in an obvious attempt to ensure no one casts blame at them. At best, it's childish.

He's nowhere near the leader the people thought he was, as is evidenced by how many people I know who are openly admitting regret these days for voting for him.

At this point, his policies are my biggest problem, but his insincere, completely transparent rhetoric is his.

But hey...he's got his boot on the neck of someone evil this week, I just can't remember....was it big banks, car makers, oil companies, credit card companies, racists, or misunderstood terrorists? So hard to keep up.