Bledsoe.

stevestojan

Bledsoe Bledsoe! Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe; Bledsoe. Bledsoe, Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe and even if Bledsoe - Bledsoe Bledsoe.

While Bledsoe, Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe, the entire Bledsoe is Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe.

Now while I agree that Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe, I also Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe. Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe, and even if Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe does in fact Bledsoe, the Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe will alway Bledsoe.

Bledsoe is Bledsoe Bledsoe and the following Bledsoe Bledsoe will Bledsoe...

Bledsoe, Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe and of course Bledsoe.

While many Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe the final Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe, of course dependent on Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe and a big heaping helping of Bledsoe.

Bledsoe Bledsoe.

Guest Ahr & Ahr & Associates
Who's Bledsoe???

139206[/snapback]

Dear Clements22,

You are engaging in line infringement. We must ask that you cease and desist from this activity immediately. Further violations could result in legal action. Thank you.

Dear Clements22,

You are engaging in line infringement. We must ask that you cease and desist from this activity immediately. Further violations could result in legal action. Thank you.

139255[/snapback]

He didn't use the :lol:

You'll have a tough time with that one at trial.

Bledsoe Bledsoe! Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe; Bledsoe. Bledsoe,  Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe and even if Bledsoe - Bledsoe Bledsoe.

While Bledsoe, Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe, the entire Bledsoe is Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe.

Now while I agree that Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe, I also Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe. Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe, and even if Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe does in fact Bledsoe, the Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe will alway Bledsoe.

Bledsoe is Bledsoe Bledsoe and the following Bledsoe Bledsoe will Bledsoe...

Bledsoe, Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe and of course Bledsoe.

While many Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe the final Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe, of course dependent on Bledsoe Bledsoe Bledsoe and a big heaping helping of Bledsoe.

Bledsoe Bledsoe.

139194[/snapback]

But if Losman Losman, Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman. Losman, Losman Losman unless Losman Losman Losman Losman although Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman.

Furthermore, until Losman, Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman, the Losman Losman will Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman.

Even though Losman Losman Losman Losman, you Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman. Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman, but Losman Losman Losman does in fact Losman, so Losman Losman Losman Losman might Losman.

Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman, until Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman:

Losman, Losman, Losman Losman, Losman, Losman, Malkovich, Losman, Losman, Losman, and Losman. Losman Losman must Losman Losman Losman in the Losman.

Despite Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman ultimately Losman Losman Losman, Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman Losman.

You jerk.

Wasn't there a movie about this??

Malcovich, Malcovich, Malcovich????

139375[/snapback]

Actually, what prompted this was the fact that last night I was surfing the channels after family guy, and I saw the Smurfs for the first time in YEARS. It brought many questions to mind, mainly:

1) Why did Gargamel hate the Smurfs? Did he want to eat them? Did they steal some money from him? Seriously, most vilans have a reason to hate.

2) R. Rich would not like Grumpy Smurf, as that little bastard hated EVERYTHING.

3) If you replace the word "smurf" with the word "f-ck" in every conversation they have, they show immediatly gets ALOT funnier.

Then i thought TBD would be like the smurfs (how every third or fourth word is smurf) except our word would be BLEDSOE.

Actually, what prompted this was the fact that last night I was surfing the channels after family guy, and I saw the Smurfs for the first time in YEARS. It brought many questions to mind, mainly:

1) Why did Gargamel hate the Smurfs? Did he want to eat them? Did they steal some money from him? Seriously, most vilans have a reason to hate.

2) R. Rich would not like Grumpy Smurf, as that little bastard hated EVERYTHING.

3) If you replace the word "smurf" with the word "f-ck" in every conversation they have, they show immediatly gets ALOT funnier.

Then i thought TBD would be like the smurfs (how every third or fourth word is smurf) except our word would be BLEDSOE.

139388[/snapback]

And people tell me I need a life? Christ, man, you need to get laid. :lol:

What? It was like midnight and i was channel surfing... 

damn, you're right...

139393[/snapback]

By the way...Gargamel didn't necessarily hate the Smurfs. He wanted them for food.

And I have no !@#$ing idea how or why I know that...

By the way...Gargamel didn't necessarily hate the Smurfs.  He wanted them for food.

139399[/snapback]

It's like baby seals. Fun to club and tasty too. I wonder if they are best with 6 to a skewer.

By the way...Gargamel didn't necessarily hate the Smurfs.  He wanted them for food.

139399[/snapback]

What about Azrael? Did he/she eat cat food, or was he/she also looking to eat the smurfs?