Lets assume we catch a few breaks this season...

...like Mark Sanchez drops back to throw for the first time this season and his achilles mysteriously pops (ala Vinny Testaverde 1999)... maybe Tom Brady goes into downtown Buffalo the night before our home match this year and gets hit by an SUV and ends up losing a limb (WOW, that would make Marshawn our team MVP this season, whether or not he actually touches the ball once this season)... and perhaps, the entire part of South Florida breaks off and sinks into the sea... do you think we have a shot at the wildcard? :thumbsup:

...like Mark Sanchez drops back to throw for the first time this season and his achilles mysteriously pops (ala Vinny Testaverde 1999)... maybe Tom Brady goes into downtown Buffalo the night before our home match this year and gets hit by an SUV and ends up losing a limb (WOW, that would make Marshawn our team MVP this season, whether or not he actually touches the ball once this season)... and perhaps, the entire part of South Florida breaks off and sinks into the sea... do you think we have a shot at the wildcard? :thumbsup:

:devil: Evil thought, but funny as hell. ;)

Teams that are coached well and that execute well tend to make their own breaks - that said, I am very very high on Buddy Nix's/Chan Gailey's first draft, and everything else I've heard them say and see them do so far...

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS

IN CHAN WE TRUST!!!!! :devil:

I was just looking at our schedule yesterday and I thought that the best possible scenario had us at 2-3 at the bye and 6-7 before facing the AFCE to finish the season. Under that scenario, a three game sweep would put us at 9-7. As I said, that's the best case sceanario, I'm counting games like Miami, Jacksonville, K.C., Detroit, Cinci, and Cleveland as wins. Assuming victories is something that this team is not in a position to do right now.

I do like the direction that Nix/Gailey are headed. There seemed to be a common characteristic among all of their draft picks and that would be "hard working". So they scrapped the Tampa-2 and are bringing in a lot of big guys with good work ethic. It's definitely an improvement over Jauron, which sadly, isn't saying much.

Hopefully Spiller can provide a spark. We will need special teams to rank in the very top of the league. But this team still has a lot of holes to fill and a playoff run this season would be miraculous.

09/12 MIAMI DOLPHINS 1:00 pm

09/19 @ Green Bay Packers 1:00 pm

09/26 @ New England Patriots 1:00 pm

10/03 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 pm

10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 1:00 pm

10/17 BYE

10/24 @ Baltimore Ravens 1:00 pm

10/31 @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 pm

11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto) 1:00 pm

11/14 DETROIT LIONS 1:00 pm

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 pm

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 1:00 pm

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings 1:00 pm

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS 1:00 pm

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins 1:00 pm

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 1:00 pm

01/02 @ New York Jets 1:00 pm

I think that with a few breaks the team may get to 7 wins.

We still have no LT we still have no proven NFL QB we are woefully thin at WR. I hope to be pleasantly surprised, but I expect 4-6 wins.

Still...for the first time in years I think that there is a bright future, it just doesn't begin this year.

Guest dog14787
I think that with a few breaks the team may get to 7 wins.

We still have no LT we still have no proven NFL QB we are woefully thin at WR. I hope to be pleasantly surprised, but I expect 4-6 wins.

Still...for the first time in years I think that there is a bright future, it just doesn't begin this year.

In my opinion Wang will eventually play RT, Levitre LT provided Wang can get up to NFL speed in a hurry.

I like the idea of having the fleet of foot Levitre on our QB's blind side where Levitre played some of his best football in college.

My prediction this season is 8-8, 9-7 because how can we do worse then last season when the Bills will have much better coaching/ management and we didn't lose any players even worth mentioning. Having Wood back and healthy for a full season alone makes us better then last season.

I'm Pumped, GO BILLS!!! :thumbsup:

In my opinion Wang will eventually play RT, Levitre LT provided Wang can get up to NFL speed in a hurry.

I like the idea of having the fleet of foot Levitre on our QB's blind side where Levitre played some of his best football in college.

Thing is Buddy already stated pretty clearly they viewed Levitre as an OG and did not want to move him outside...He was pretty clear about it, and even went on to say The Bills would possibly weaken 2 Positions by moving AL to OT...

So...It's a longshot at best right now... :rolleyes:

Guest dog14787
Thing is Buddy already stated pretty clearly they viewed Levitre as an OG and did not want to move him outside...He was pretty clear about it, and even went on to say The Bills would possibly weaken 2 Positions by moving AL to OT...

So...It's a longshot at best right now... :rolleyes:

In my opinion Levitre's good foot work is wasted inside and even from a size/strength perspective he becomes allot less effective at OG vs LT.

nine wins. how they get them is up to them. I'm hoping the present crowd has the brains to do it, but if they don't I'd get me some new talent. Instead of getting some quality personnel to shore up a pathetic offensive line they used their first round pick on a third running back. Instead of finding defensive linemen to make their existing 4-3 defense more effective, they scrapped the defense to go to a 3-4 withouth adequate personnel. This may work and I hope it does. But the nine win rule should be the basis for whether they get a second year.

...like Mark Sanchez drops back to throw for the first time this season and his achilles mysteriously pops (ala Vinny Testaverde 1999)... maybe Tom Brady goes into downtown Buffalo the night before our home match this year and gets hit by an SUV and ends up losing a limb (WOW, that would make Marshawn our team MVP this season, whether or not he actually touches the ball once this season)... and perhaps, the entire part of South Florida breaks off and sinks into the sea... do you think we have a shot at the wildcard? :rolleyes:

I'm not too thrilled about the bolded part. I think there's a couple of other posters that aren't wild about it, either. :P

...like Mark Sanchez drops back to throw for the first time this season and his achilles mysteriously pops (ala Vinny Testaverde 1999)... maybe Tom Brady goes into downtown Buffalo the night before our home match this year and gets hit by an SUV and ends up losing a limb (WOW, that would make Marshawn our team MVP this season, whether or not he actually touches the ball once this season)... and perhaps, the entire part of South Florida breaks off and sinks into the sea... do you think we have a shot at the wildcard? :rolleyes:

Not a reasonable one. But perhaps if two or three other teams are late to games and forfeit ..........?

09/12 MIAMI DOLPHINS 1:00 pm W

09/19 @ Green Bay Packers 1:00 pm L

09/26 @ New England Patriots 1:00 pm Push

10/03 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 pm W

10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 1:00 pm W

10/17 BYE

10/24 @ Baltimore Ravens 1:00 pm L

10/31 @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 pm W

11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto) 1:00 pm L

11/14 DETROIT LIONS 1:00 pm W

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 pm W

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 1:00 pm L