Country singer Chely Wright

So you like your women tattooed with mullets?

Bully for you. :rolleyes:

Nah...I just hate to see any people marginalized because somebody else thinks they have them all figured out...particularly by people who should know better...

In case you are curious, here is a video of her best known song...great looking woman, strong voice:

I love her look. She's got great legs and looks great when she's wearing the skirt with the red top

I would not be at all shocked if she wasn't really gay, and was just trying to get back in the news.

Kinda like Anne Heche. She said she was gay, dated Ellen DeGeneres for a couple years, then left her and went back to men.

Kinda like Anne Heche. She said she was gay, dated Ellen DeGeneres for a couple years, then left her and went back to men.

I could be way off base...but I have worked around a lot of these people (country musicians), and people who have worked with them, normally, there are "rumors"....never heard a thing about her. If she is gay, good for her, I would imagine living with a secret like that would make someone miserable. I guess I am just cynical enough, at this point, to have doubts. Nashville publicists are great at image control.

From what I hear, her new album (which will be accompanied by a book, and lots of daytime talk shows I would guess) is supposed to be a "stunning departure" from her more Nashville-country pop of the past. She even drops an "f-bomb" one tune... it all seems very orchestrated... not like she just randomly showed up at some high-profile country awards ceremony, arm and arm with a girlfriend.

I could be way off base...but I have worked around a lot of these people (country musicians), and people who have worked with them, normally, there are "rumors"....never heard a thing about her. If she is gay, good for her, I would imagine living with a secret like that would make someone miserable. I guess I am just cynical enough, at this point, to have doubts. Nashville publicists are great at image control.

From what I hear, her new album (which will be accompanied by a book, and lots of daytime talk shows I would guess) is supposed to be a "stunning departure" from her more Nashville-country pop of the past. She even drops an "f-bomb" one tune... it all seems very orchestrated... not like she just randomly showed up at some high-profile country awards ceremony, arm and arm with a girlfriend.

Yup. She picked this time to come out because she's got an album and a book coming out. Good PR move if you ask me. Get your name out there and wham, sell a bunch of albums/books right off the bat.