Country singer Chely Wright

Are you also including Ellen Degeneres & Rosie O'Donnell in that category? Or do you mean they started being hot after Degeneres & O'Donnell?

I was at the store recently behind two bull dykes and I was thinking why do the try to look like the sex that they hate. And my wife and I say that they are many times angry humorless people. Gay guys are usually just that, gay. Lesbians are are typically anything but gay.

Are you also including Ellen Degeneres & Rosie O'Donnell in that category? Or do you mean they started being hot after Degeneres & O'Donnell?

heh... I should have thought my post through.

I was at the store recently behind two bull dykes and I was thinking why do the try to look like the sex that they hate. And my wife and I say that they are many times angry humorless people. Gay guys are usually just that, gay. Lesbians are are typically anything but gay.

Who says lesbians "hate" men? You're attracted to women...does that mean you hate men?

I have never heard of her until tonight.

She's a complete babe..back in the late 1990's she was one of country musics "next big things"...but her records never sold...she had one hit "Single White Female", which was kind of edgy for the demographics she was trying to sell records to.

Honestly, having worked with a lot of country musicians in the past, and given the way things are today, I would not be at all shocked if she wasn't really gay, and was just trying to get back in the news. I may be way off base there, I have never met her, but being a gay anything, right now (except gay athlete) is kind of a sure attention getter...she is going to be on the front of People magazine...short of dying in some shocking way, or being romantically involved with someone much more famous than herself, no way does she get that kind of publicity.

Maybe they are angry and humorless people, because superior people like you and your wife write them off as "bull dykes"? Just a thought...some people just can't deal with being marginalized and judged by people who know nothing about them. :thumbsup:

She's a complete babe..back in the late 1990's she was one of country musics "next big things"...but her records never sold...she had one hit "Single White Female", which was kind of edgy for the demographics she was trying to sell records to.

Honestly, having worked with a lot of country musicians in the past, and given the way things are today, I would not be at all shocked if she wasn't really gay, and was just trying to get back in the news. I may be way off base there, I have never met her, but being a gay anything, right now (except gay athlete) is kind of a sure attention getter...she is going to be on the front of People magazine...short of dying in some shocking way, or being romantically involved with someone much more famous than herself, no way does she get that kind of publicity.

I was thinking the same thing. I never heard of her and all of a sudden I see her name everywhere.

Maybe they are angry and humorless people, because superior people like you and your wife write them off as "bull dykes"? Just a thought...some people just can't deal with being marginalized and judged by people who know nothing about them. :rolleyes:

So you like your women tattooed with mullets?

Bully for you. :P