Sarah Palin

You're an idiot (Sorry...I was too lazy to read what you wrote).

BTW, be careful who you respond to. OCinBuffalo has a supply of sheep and donkeys. What he uses them for I can't imagine, but for your own good I'm giving you fair warning. :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, be careful who you respond to. OCinBuffalo has a supply of sheep and donkeys. What he uses them for I can't imagine, but for your own good I'm giving you fair warning. :lol:

Hey, you were the one who bad grammered your way into asking for one or the other. Don't blame me for being a wiseass, it's all I know.

You're an idiot (Sorry...I was too lazy to read what you wrote).

13) "You're an idiot" is trademarked to me. I don't often enforce the trademark, but don't overuse it and make me.

14) "Your a moran" is trademarked to conner.

13) "You're an idiot" is trademarked to me. I don't often enforce the trademark, but don't overuse it and make me.

Then "grammered" must be trademarked to OC, but I get the ABC versions of mudgeonry.

I won't use the phrase again. I'd rather prove the point than utter it.

I won't use the phrase again. I'd rather prove the point than utter it.

Well sometimes in here we get to a place where you're past proving your point, but the person you're arguing with is still, well, being an idiot. Rather than repeating yourself until you're blue in the face (or fingers), it's better just to say, "you're an idiot."™

Nah..I live in the west...not a lot of French in this neck of the woods...

And I thought all along the west was full of French fur trappers, lumberjacks and mountain men. I guess Bishop Hedd made the trip for naught!

Well sometimes in here we get to a place where you're past proving your point, but the person you're arguing with is still, well, being an idiot. Rather than repeating yourself until you're blue in the face (or fingers), it's better just to say, "you're an idiot."™

Or when the idiocy of the point should be so excruciatingly self-evident that there's no point arguing about it.

Or when the idiocy of the point should be so excruciatingly self-evident that there's no point arguing about it.

Which is precisely when the thread gets fun.

PPP For Dummies:

1) Godwin's Law

2) You're not an idiot until you prove you're an idiot. That may, however, only require one post.

3) You will at some point, however, be an idiot. And a hypocrite. And you will take abuse for it. Live with it.

4) Despite what you learned in kindergarten, you're not special.

5) Do as I say, not as I do. I'm special, you're not. Again...live with it.

5a) I'm smarter than you, and I win all arguments. You'll get used to it.

6) Most people have certain domain knowledge (with a few exceptions - conner springs to mind). You are not required to accept what they say at face value, you may argue with them, but #7 applies.

7) Wikipedia is not a !@#$ing source. Ever.

8) All news media is biased

9) Freedom of speech: the right to be heard does not convey the right to be taken seriously. You have the right to express your opinion. We have the right to ridicule you if it's facile, shallow, and ignorant.

10) Ad hominem attacks are not only allowed, but encouraged.

11) We know ExiledInIllinois is crazy, and usually incoherent. We tolerate him like a nutty uncle at Thanksgiving dinner.

12) If a poster makes you uncomfortable just call him a racist.