Who was that moron?

ajzepp

Some jerkoff was talking earlier in the season about how the Bills and TD were both such a joke and how Detroit was the model of a team going in the right direction......Where is that idiot now? Detroit sucks!

Wouldn't surprise me if it was him but I stopped opening his threads when he posted about 300 times how imperative it was that the Bills draft Joey Harrington.

He's currently posting as JP-era, which i'm sure is no surprise.

Cya

Wouldn't surprise me if it was him but I stopped opening his threads when he posted about 300 times how imperative it was that the Bills draft Joey Harrington.

Cya

138879[/snapback]

Ah, okay......thanks for the info.......that explains a lot.

Cya

138879[/snapback]

I thought I recognized the moronica from somewhere. Thanks for the info.

If you've made yourself look like a moron, reregister and start over fresh doing same. Nice mantra.

Cya

138879[/snapback]

I wondered what happened to my friend.

Oh oh. I feel a song coming on....

Some jerkoff was talking earlier in the season about how the Bills and TD were both such a joke and how Detroit was the model of a team going in the right direction......Where is that idiot now? Detroit sucks!

138874[/snapback]

We have alot of loud idiots who claim to be prophets on this board!

They are no longer shamed by their hypocrisy. :lol:

They are no longer shamed by their hypocrisy.    :lol:

139029[/snapback]

I agree.....although that b.harami guy seems to be the real deal! lol

They are no longer shamed by their hypocrisy.    :lol:

139029[/snapback]

My attitude makes things pretty easy. I don't care if they play the cast of SouthPark in the backfield with the Wiggles on the offensive line, as long as they score one more point than the other team at the end of 60 minutes.

Drew-JP

JP-Drew

Drew-JP

JP-Drew

Sounds like Letterman at the Oscars.

138874[/snapback]

Bring it!

Sure, your destroying me now, how quiet you were whne Det was tearing it up. You probably wanted us to take William Joseph instead of McGahee. You probably hate the trade for JP, even though I called it before it happened.

You dont like my posts, bite me. Dont read.

You sound to me like another heckler in the crowd who likes to yell and scream at people who stand up for what they believe in, but whne the crowd divides and leaves you all alone you pee yourself!

I have been here for years, and will continue to be here for years. My calls on the draft are why people listen to me, I am often wrong as far as trades, etc... But I am the first guy to come here and say it. Im sure that something most of you clowns dont have the balls to do!

Im not coming here telling you Im wrong about Detroit or JH because Im still not convinced that I am. Harrington is a fiery leader, thats what this team needs. They have built there o-line out of young quality guys. They didnt hesitate to draft a stud WR when they already had one. Guess what, Charles Rogers went down and Roy Williams is playing like a stud! I am internally battling on who the best WR taken was this year. Earlier I would say Roy Williams, as you recall, I wanted the Bills to move up and get him. Now I wonder if Lee Evans was the best pick, I love the speed and hands.

Anyways, you dont like the posts, too bad. I have an opinion and am not afraid to state it.

If you think the Bills are "all set" with Drew at the helm, I wish you luck with that!

My attitude makes things pretty easy. I don't care if they play the cast of SouthPark in the backfield with the Wiggles on the offensive line, as long as they score one more point than the other team at the end of 60 minutes.

139074[/snapback]

Can Ah play quarterback?