INTERESTING INSIGHT on QB Levi Brown....

Kid doesn't know what he's missing...

Wait...what?

I certainly wouldn't worry about finding Brown doped up with a dead hooker and some apes stolen from a zoo in the Eastern bloc

I don't know--I think it's a little hasty to look at this as a positive. I kind of want my team's QB to be an "anything's possible" kind of guy.

I have no idea whether he is going to be a good NFL QB, but by pure happenstance, I watched the GMAC Bowl in which Troy played Central Michigan. It was a great game, and both Brown and LeFevour lit it up. It was a fun game to watch.

thank you for the post.

I may be reading too much into it, but it appears as though he is glad to be drafted and such but football is not his full passion. This is not to say that he is not passionate, but to go through the physical and mental pain of a professional quarterback, you better be sure it is something that you want to do full throttle or you are just not going to make it. He seems like he could be one of those guys.

Go back and watch the post draft PC. Nix and Gailey have had their eye on this guy for quite some time and he is definately in their plans. don't be shocked if at some time in the future he is our starter

Lets hope he has some fire and passion.