Aqua Teen Hunger Force (LAMP)

Fezmid

I'm going to see ATHF Live tonight. Anyone else seen the show? I have no idea what to expect -- it could either be awesome or stupid -- so we'll see what happens. :wallbash:

http://animatedtv.about.com/b/2010/04/12/athf-live.htm

"Meatwad get the honeys seeeee"

That's cool man, I love me some Aqua Teen. Enjoy, and let us know how it ends up being. Have you ever seen the ATHF Movie? I absolutely love that opening credits song.

That's cool man, I love me some Aqua Teen. Enjoy, and let us know how it ends up being. Have you ever seen the ATHF Movie? I absolutely love that opening credits song.

You know, I forgot all about the movie. I haven't gotten around to seeing it yet, but I need to!

"I'm Mr. Mister. When I get pissed, you get mist!" *squirt squirt*

Just got back from the show. It was pretty good. Parts were kinda lame, but overall it was worth it - especially since 5th row tickets were only $25. :lol:

They have an entire section of the show devoted to the local area, which was cool. In our case, they talked about Brett Favre, made a joke how Minnesota was friendly to the survivors of Katrina (while showing a few fumbles from the NFC championship game), talked about the new Twins ballpark, compared it to the Metrodome ("The new park doesn't have a dome because the city doesn't know how to build a roof. You can't just put a garbage bag over a building and call it a roof - that's a TARP!"). Made comments on the Mall of America as well. Fun stuff.

They also showed us the 100th episode, which will be airing on May 2nd. It's pretty funny. :lol:

In short, don't go out of your way to see the show, but if it fits into your schedule, I'd recommend it since the price is good and the venue is small. :blink:

Just got back from the show. It was pretty good. Parts were kinda lame, but overall it was worth it - especially since 5th row tickets were only $25. :lol:

They have an entire section of the show devoted to the local area, which was cool. In our case, they talked about Brett Favre, made a joke how Minnesota was friendly to the survivors of Katrina (while showing a few fumbles from the NFC championship game), talked about the new Twins ballpark, compared it to the Metrodome ("The new park doesn't have a dome because the city doesn't know how to build a roof. You can't just put a garbage bag over a building and call it a roof - that's a TARP!"). Made comments on the Mall of America as well. Fun stuff.

They also showed us the 100th episode, which will be airing on May 2nd. It's pretty funny. :blink:

In short, don't go out of your way to see the show, but if it fits into your schedule, I'd recommend it since the price is good and the venue is small. :blink:

Nice man, sounds cool. Thanks for the update. I wonder what they would say about Buffalo if they came here...haha. Check out the movie if you get the opportunity, I enjoyed it. Although, I did have some herbal stimulation when I watched it. :lol:

Actually, the guy at the end of that clip (Carl) was there yesterday! :lol: He was pretty funny, and looked/sounded EXACTLY like Carl! :lol:

Nice man, sounds cool. Thanks for the update. I wonder what they would say about Buffalo if they came here...haha. Check out the movie if you get the opportunity, I enjoyed it.

They actually are playing in Buffalo next week -- May 6th I believe.

Actually, the guy at the end of that clip (Carl) was there yesterday! :D He was pretty funny, and looked/sounded EXACTLY like Carl! :D

They actually are playing in Buffalo next week -- May 6th I believe.

When I looked for that I found a lot of stuff under Aqua Team Hunger Force. :thumbsup:

Is this the Carl that was there? This guy's pretty good; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apg3DttFqt0&NR=1

Thanks for the info, Fez.

I am definitely an ATHF convert. It took me a few times to really start to enjoy it, but once I settled in I was hooked.

I don't have much interest in the Live Action version (though, as you suggest if it is close and cheap who knows), but I will certainly check out the movie.

"Drivin" in my car, livin" like a star..."

Remember, "Dancing is forbidden!"