Tea Party = Racism, UK Style

I know right? All the lies that pour out of my mouth. Like the pentagon thing never happened. Or that Tea Baggers never showed up with riffles during an Obama rally. Where do I get this crap?

All I gotta say is if there was such a thing as a "teabagger", you should be the first person they contact to look for someone to edit their protest signs. :rolleyes:

All I gotta say is if there was such a thing as a "teabagger", you should be the first person they contact to look for someone to edit their protest signs. :rolleyes:

I use IE sometimes, but if you are challenged by typing/spelling you should really use Firefox. If you use IE, here is a simple download that seems to work pretty well.

http://www.ie7pro.com/

Oh and Bluesky, I was serious. I wasn't trying to pick a fight or mess with your head.

I already do that for them. Haven't you seen the wonderful spelling at thier rallies?

I already do that for them. Haven't you seen the wonderful spelling at thier rallies?

This always amazes me. We watch 300 elected officials spend a trillion dollars we don't have on a bill they didn't read to provide a service most people don't want them to provide, and the response from the peanut gallery is "Did you see that typo on the protest sign?"

Way to stay alert there, Skippy.

This always amazes me. We watch 300 elected officials spend a trillion dollars we don't have on a bill they didn't read to provide a service most people don't want, and the response from the peanut gallery is "Did you see that typo on the protest sign?"

Way to stay alert there, Skippy.

I won't argue with you there. I will bust up the goons that are part of the Tea Party, but I do not bash what they stand for pertaining to small government. Actually that has kind of been my point for the past three days. Magox, DC, and pretty much everyone have been attacking the misspellings I post instead of getting the concepts and main ideas.

I totally agree that the ideas and what the Tea Baggers stand for makes plenty of sense. They are being dragged through the mud by the media and it is ridiculous. That being said, I am on a message board. They are publicly representing a political movement. Someone needs to make sure they get a tad more careful about things.

Scooping up the truthers and Alex Jones into your movement is bad for the image as well. They get even more scrutiny because now these conspiracy theory dudes are shooting up the Pentagon and people that watch the local news just pass all of it off as the Tea Baggers because they are standing next to one another. It's wrong, but it's the way things are. If you disagree you know nothing about politics.

Then whining about having the riot control police there at a rally after some have actually showed up to rallies with RIFLES? What do you really expect. I do not think the Tea Party Movement is wrong, I just think they need to be a tad more cautious with how they are being seen on public TV. Some of it can't be helped, but some of it is completely ignorant and counter productive to the real conservative movement. Throwing dollars at a sick dude. Bringing your rifles to a political speech, shooting at the pentagon. These are just ignorant moves that hurt the real movement.