Heading to Fredonia this weekend....

The Poojer

Fredonia Fest after 24 years...god i hope the steak subs at pizza wings and things are still awesome......

Sweet, didn't know it was this weekend. I'll be in Dunkirk visiting family, I'll have to check out Fredonia Saturday night!

Fredonia Fest after 24 years...god i hope the steak subs at pizza wings and things are still awesome......

Wow, didn't realize that. I have a good friend who goes to school there, maybe I'll have to contact him and see about joining in on the festivities.

At SUNY Fredonia? My Bro is Chemistry Department Chair.

For how long? I majored in Chemistry at Fredonia from 1997-2001

i still keep in touch with a lot of the friends i made in college (thanks to facebook, and half of them moving to Atlanta as well). but i havent actually been back to Fredonia since 2001. really need to make it back. played Rugby for 3 years and the guys are on me about coming back for the game...

For how long? I majored in Chemistry at Fredonia from 1997-2001

i still keep in touch with a lot of the friends i made in college (thanks to facebook, and half of them moving to Atlanta as well). but i havent actually been back to Fredonia since 2001. really need to make it back. played Rugby for 3 years and the guys are on me about coming back for the game...

More then 20 years. Tom Janik. In fact he's still there.

More then 20 years. Tom Janik. In fact he's still there.

Dr Janik is your brother?!? AWESOME! great guy, although I'm sure you know that already :lol: I felt pretty lucky to have the professors I did while at Fredonia. They had a great staff while I was there. I just checked their website and it looks like only a couple are still there, but my all-time favorite is missing. The rub of it is, I can't remember how to exactly spell his last name. He was a Polish guy, straight off the boat, began with a K I believe. He was able to make pretty boring subject matter interesting. So much so, that they made him teach the elective Chemistry courses too, so the non-nerds would pass. Good to see Dr Milligan still there, he was a great guy too.

Dr Janik is your brother?!? AWESOME! great guy, although I'm sure you know that already :lol: I felt pretty lucky to have the professors I did while at Fredonia. They had a great staff while I was there. I just checked their website and it looks like only a couple are still there, but my all-time favorite is missing. The rub of it is, I can't remember how to exactly spell his last name. He was a Polish guy, straight off the boat, began with a K I believe. He was able to make pretty boring subject matter interesting. So much so, that they made him teach the elective Chemistry courses too, so the non-nerds would pass. Good to see Dr Milligan still there, he was a great guy too.

Yeah thats my brother. Seems odd to hear him called Dr Janik tho-I guarantee you I never call him that :lol: I will ask about the Polish guy and send you a PM with the name/info.