Buffalo Bills

Dan

Reuters reports:'When the time does come, Stokes agrees Wang being with the Bills would make Buffalo more likely to be one of the first two NFL teams to play in China. "The two teams that participate in the games is a decision that's made above my pay grade," he laughed.'

---------

The impact of Wang on the future of the Bills could be tremendous. If he makes the team and starts sooner rather than later (I know big if's), it could be a marketing goldmine in China for the Bills. Which means alot of merchandise revenue; potentially a game in China; an international star - all make the Bills more secure in Buffalo. Seriously, this guy could do more for the team than many people realize, not only as solidifying the LT position, but also doubling as an international ambassador.

I just hope he pans out.

Reuters reports:'When the time does come, Stokes agrees Wang being with the Bills would make Buffalo more likely to be one of the first two NFL teams to play in China. "The two teams that participate in the games is a decision that's made above my pay grade," he laughed.'

---------

The impact of Wang on the future of the Bills could be tremendous. If he makes the team and starts sooner rather than later (I know big if's), it could be a marketing goldmine in China for the Bills. Which means alot of merchandise revenue; potentially a game in China; an international star - all make the Bills more secure in Buffalo. Seriously, this guy could do more for the team than many people realize, not only as solidifying the LT position, but also doubling as an international ambassador.

I just hope he pans out.

I believe merchandise revenue is shared equally among all 32 teams. An increase in Bills' merchandise sales would not increase the Bills' income in respect to the rest of the league. Increase their international profile, yes (beyond Canada), but it would not make them more secure in staying in WNY.

it is very exciting. but we must realize we ain't talking about a quarterback or runningback. Wangs an offensive lineman: an extremely unglamorous position. even more unglamorous to a foreigner who doesnt know what a holding penalty is. i bet no chinese person is going to be glued to their tv to watch Wang make a pulling block, because they have no idea whether its he did good or bad.