Buffalo Bills

30dive

Ownership - I really think this guy wants to win it all before he's gone.

Managment - TD has brought us out of cap room hell, we have all jumped all over our living rooms when he brought in the likes of Spikes and Drew. We cursed him with that wasted draft pick on Willis and today, once again, that gamble looked pretty good. He has hired two rookie coaches, the verdict is out on the second. TD gets at least another year.

Coaching - MM is starting to get it, he can make some questionable game managment calls, but I'm sure our next games coaches are staying up a few more hours than they had planned to get ready for this coach and his bag of tricks ...A work in progress, I think I like him.

QB - JP is the future and DB can be the tutor. DB will finsih the season and JP (God willing) will emerge during next pre-season as the Bills QB

O-Line - Young and improving each week, what we were hoping for in week one.

RB's - Hopefully we can get a nice 3rd rounder for a healthy Travis Henry.

WR - Eric Moulds is still the only top notch quality we have. Evans shows very nice promise but he's not the bank...yet.

TE - I think we have a stable of promising young players at this position.

D-Line - When not sucking wind, very tough to beat

LB's - Posey has been quieter than I would like, London's pace for stupid penalties has slowed down a bit and his leadership is worth every penny they pay him. Spikes is well, Takeo, a warrior.

DB's - quality veteran leadership, nice young prospects, especially those young un-drafted rookies from Tennessee. Has Coy Wire signed a modeling deal? He's gone.

Special Teams - Might be the best in the league...Marv Levy must be very happy.

All in all the future is bright, yes with JP at QB, TD still as GM and MM as Head coach....it's all chemistry....and the Bills need more time over the bunson burner.

Edited and held for day after game.

Ownership - I really think this guy wants to win it all before he's gone.

Managment - TD has brought us out of cap room hell, we have all jumped all over our living rooms when he brought in the likes of Spikes and Drew. We cursed him with that wasted draft pick on Willis and today, once again, that gamble looked pretty good. He has hired two rookie coaches, the verdict is out on the second. TD gets at least another year.

Coaching - MM is starting to get it, he can make some questionable game managment calls, but I'm sure our next games coaches are staying up a few more hours than they had planned to get ready for this coach and his bag of tricks ...A work in progress, I think I like him.

QB - JP is the future and DB can be the tutor. DB will finsih the season and JP (God willing) will emerge during next pre-season as the Bills QB

O-Line - Young and improving each week, what we were hoping for in week one.

RB's - Hopefully we can get a nice 3rd rounder for a healthy Travis Henry.

WR - Eric Moulds is still the only top notch quality we have. Evans shows very nice promise but he's not the bank...yet.

TE - I think we have a stable of promising young players at this position.

D-Line - When not sucking wind, very tough to beat

LB's - Posey has been quieter than I would like,  London's pace for stupid penalties has slowed down a bit and his leadership is worth every penny they pay him. Spikes is well, Takeo, a warrior.

DB's - quality veteran leadership, nice young prospects, especially those young un-drafted rookies from Tennessee. Has Coy Wire signed a modeling deal? He's gone.

Special Teams - Might be the best in the league...Marv Levy must be very happy.

All in all the future is bright, yes with JP at QB, TD still as GM and MM as Head coach....it's all chemistry....and the Bills need more time over the bunson burner.

Edited and held for day after game.

138725[/snapback]

Agree that JP could benefit from a whole year of understudy. Needs to memorize the playbook in the off-season.

Disagree on Evans. He's already there. Compares favorably against Mould's and Price's rookie seasons.