Jesus, Mary & Joseph

Beerball

When I read the part about the fake Chinese hymens, “made of elastic and filled with fake blood,” I couldn’t help imagining the people who work in that factory in China that makes these things. It’s such a powerful image of absurdity, my mind almost imploded thinking about it.

The Dark Ages are not entirely a thing of the past.

When I read the part about the fake Chinese hymens, “made of elastic and filled with fake blood,” I couldn’t help imagining the people who work in that factory in China that makes these things. It’s such a powerful image of absurdity, my mind almost imploded thinking about it.

But this is one of the reasons the Chinese unemployment rate is close to 4% :lol:

What does this have to do with Jesus Mary OR Joseph?

I'm guessing it's like my friend's dad used to say, "JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH! Look at the size of that bear!"

Kind of a substitute for "HOLY ****!"

Imagine the dinner conversation with the wife:

"Honey it was a bad day today. Plant manager was all over my ass because I was down on my hymen count today. Not to mention fewer islamic girls need the things because the earthquake count all around the world is up. Do we have enough money set aside in case I am laid off?"

:thumbsup: is that what she told you? :lol:

She probably got gonorrhea from the tractor also.

Sophie: Unfortunately, I didn't have a partner. I got gonorrhea from a tractor.

Jerry: You got gonorrhea from a tractor?? And you call *that* your tractor story??

Kramer: You can't get it from that.

Sophie: But I did. My boyfriend said I got gonorrhea from riding the tractor in my bathing suit.