Tornado devastates Mississippi

Right. But since you refuse to discuss your objective or intent because you're a coward, it's just what everyone deduces based on your actions.

I've been up front that I resent double standards period. So things like hate crimes and liberals trashing Bush over Katrina while giving Obama a free pass over this Mississippi tornado bother me alot. You and DC Tom refuse to accept this and insist on projecting ulterior motives onto me.

I've been up front that I resent double standards period. So things like hate crimes and liberals trashing Bush over Katrina while giving Obama a free pass over this Mississippi tornado bother me alot. You and DC Tom refuse to accept this and insist on projecting ulterior motives onto me.

We don't "insist on projecting ulterior motives" on you. You demonstrate them all by yourself.

As evidenced by the above. A transparently feeble attempt at justifying yourself by comparing a tornado to a big-ass hurricane that was the worst natural disaster the country ever faced. Not even I think you're retarded enough to believe that.

They should both be in jail for creating those storms with their Presidential magic fishbowl