Tornado devastates Mississippi

This is what I'm comparing it too.

This was Kanye West after Hurricane Katrina.

I didn't need the link. Kanye West is an obnoxious !@#$ and quite frankly, so are you.

People like you are EXACTLY the reason there isn't real dialogue regarding race relations.

I didn't need the link. Kanye West is an obnoxious !@#$ and quite frankly, so are you.

People like you are EXACTLY the reason there isn't real dialogue regarding race relations.

How so? I'm willing to engage in dialogue but 90% of people won't out of fear of offending someone. In this sense Eric Holder was right-we are a "nation of cowards".

How so? I'm willing to engage in dialogue but 90% of people won't out of fear of offending someone. In this sense Eric Holder was right-we are a "nation of cowards".

No, you're willing to engage in typical douche bag behavior trying to prove there's a double-standard. As if that would accomplish anything beyond a grade school playground.

Grow up or I'll end your participation on this board.

No, you're willing to engage in typical douche bag behavior trying to prove there's a double-standard. As if that would accomplish anything beyond a grade school playground.

Grow up or I'll end your participation on this board.

I'm trying but it's difficult when posters like DC Tom constantly bombard me with insults and it sidetracks the discussion.

I hope you're being sarcastic. The Dems made alot of political hay with it in 2005-2006.

And you're being just as !@#$ing stupid, sorry stupider, for bringing this up here. Whether you're the pot or the kettle, either way you're black. Oh the !@#$ing irony.

Quick, now accuse some other group of using victim mentality to improve their status.

'

Tick, tick, tick...

:)

See that a fair amount nowadays among conservative talk show hosts. I realize the libs do it, but enjoy how hypocritical this makes them (the talk show hosts).