Federal Reserve chimes in on Wall Street

Magox

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup:

I mean, I don't think you're stupid (not completely, at least), but sometimes your posts look like they're written by the Tasmanian Devil.

Oh, believe me, I'm not stupid...I ain't no genius (hehehehee how ya like THAT grammar)...but I did score a 1700 on my SAT's have a 127 IQ...I'm slightly above average...but I'm not some brainiac...the sad thing is I wrote a book...imagine what the publishers thought of getting a 500 page manuscript from a guy like me????? heheheheeh...I had a personal editor go over it of course, but still...needless to say, they haven't published it yet hehehehe

Oh, believe me, I'm not stupid...I ain't no genius (hehehehee how ya like THAT grammar)...but I did score a 1700 on my SAT's have a 127 IQ...I'm slightly above average...but I'm not some brainiac...the sad thing is I wrote a book...imagine what the publishers thought of getting a 500 page manuscript from a guy like me????? heheheheeh...I had a personal editor go over it of course, but still...needless to say, they haven't published it yet hehehehe

Proving your intillect by test scores goes over really well here. Good luck with that, idiot. :thumbsup:

SAT scores and IQ? Are you kidding? Even if I thought comparing such things between adults were even remotely sensible (know what my SAT scores were? They were 20 years ago, so who gives a !@#$?), everyone knows that until they're done regressing towards the mean they're in error... :thumbsup:

SAT scores and IQ? Are you kidding? Even if I thought comparing such things between adults were even remotely sensible (know what my SAT scores were? They were 20 years ago, so who gives a !@#$?), everyone knows that until they're done regressing towards the mean they're in error... :thumbsup:

But he's got a plan for a housing take over, he must be smart. I smell Bishop Hedd here. :lol:

But he's got a plan for a housing take over, he must be smart. I smell Bishop Hedd here. :thumbsup:

I'd say he's got an idea. And I commend him for it - he's at least doing something about the problem (whether or not we think it's a problem - HE does).

I do sense a bit of naivety in his plan, though...which I've already told him, and he doesn't disagree. At least he's aware of the risk.

I'd say he's got an idea. And I commend him for it - he's at least doing something about the problem (whether or not we think it's a problem - HE does).

I do sense a bit of naivety in his plan, though...which I've already told him, and he doesn't disagree. At least he's aware of the risk.

Sense????

...and posting his thoughts in the iterweb is the best way to couch this? Sorry I disagree. I think I'd be asking some one else beside no name intertube retards. Good approach.

He's got other ideas too. Cant wait to hear them.

Illeagals have no cost effects to this country is quite an idea/position.

Sense????

...and posting his thoughts in the iterweb is the best way to couch this? Sorry I disagree. I think I'd be asking some one else beside no name intertube retards. Good approach.

He's got other ideas too. Cant wait to hear them.

Illeagals have no cost effects to this country is quite an idea/position.

I like to post vague plans up to get people that want to TEAR them apart...in debating them, especially with unbiased opinions on a blog spot...you CAN come up with major faults and research them to see if you can plan around certain obstacles...it is not like I am letting bloggers design the business plan...I've done that with political activists, an urban development official and an ex mayor of the town I'm doing this in...I just like to put it out there so people like DC Tom can point out how naive I am and maybe I'll learn something from someone...an angle that hasn't been seen...it's not like people don't talk about EVERYTHING on blog spots anyhow...any forum is good enough to post and get feedback...I don't see why people are like "why would you post that here?"...ummmmm because I felt like it...wanted to see what other people thought about it...obviously...its not like I posted it on the Stadium wall or in the Political section...it's in Off The Wall...where you just talk about whatever...seriously I don't see a problem with me posting here...and I actually respect some people's opinions on here whether I agree with them or not...I named them in the post...the more they trash the plan, the more I can research obvious problems that I am too young or "wet behind the ears" to see...I can see how strong the plan is by defending against people I respect...I don't see a problem with arguing about anything on the blogs I hand around...

Are you Beavis or Butthead?

Funny because you come across as more of a butthead.

I might be A butthead, but if I was THE BUTTHEAD...I would have said uh huhuuhuhuuhh...that's all I'm saying...

and what makes me a butthead anyway?...that I admit that I'm of average intelligence and I'm trying to point out certain very simple facts about the world around us?...oooooooh, better stop me from doing that...there is no place for my matter of fact thinking and simple minded straightforward do the work yourself mentality?...at any rate....any self proclaimed geniuses, elites, or high tax bracket people who hate me on this board is a GOOD sign considering what I am trying to do and WHO I am trying to appeal to :thumbsup:

I like to post vague plans up to get people that want to TEAR them apart...in debating them, especially with unbiased opinions on a blog spot...you CAN come up with major faults and research them to see if you can plan around certain obstacles...it is not like I am letting bloggers design the business plan...I've done that with political activists, an urban development official and an ex mayor of the town I'm doing this in...I just like to put it out there so people like DC Tom can point out how naive I am and maybe I'll learn something from someone...an angle that hasn't been seen...it's not like people don't talk about EVERYTHING on blog spots anyhow...any forum is good enough to post and get feedback...I don't see why people are like "why would you post that here?"...ummmmm because I felt like it...wanted to see what other people thought about it...obviously...its not like I posted it on the Stadium wall or in the Political section...it's in Off The Wall...where you just talk about whatever...seriously I don't see a problem with me posting here...and I actually respect some people's opinions on here whether I agree with them or not...I named them in the post...the more they trash the plan, the more I can research obvious problems that I am too young or "wet behind the ears" to see...I can see how strong the plan is by defending against people I respect...I don't see a problem with arguing about anything on the blogs I hand around...

SBA?

I find really hard to believe tha someone making 25-30K a year as stated in your boastful thread on the other board that you have the werewith all to pull this off. I've got plenty of experence with SBA. As fare as local? What would that be? I'm calling BS like the rest of this board. As GG stated you plan has serious flaws.

SBA?

I find really hard to believe tha someone making 25-30K a year as stated in your boastful thread on the other board that you have the werewith all to pull this off. I've got plenty of experence with SBA. As fare as local? What would that be? I'm calling BS like the rest of this board. As GG stated you plan has serious flaws.

Local as in City Budget...as in a CDC...do you know anything about CDC's? how they are funded and how they are run?...

And I am a full time student and work part time...so yeah I don't make much money...so what?...and maybe I won't pull it off...probably not on my best case scenario that I posted, but who cares...if I can only secure the 46,000 from the state and my own 30,000 or so I can muster up myself...and whatever my knockoff Acorn guy can come up with...I'll do it small scale...and work my way up...if it all goes to hell like you think...I'm out a whopping 30,000...whoopie...at least I'll fail trying...that makes no nevermind to me...I've failed before...and I'll most likely fail a few more times...but I got the sack to anti up and try again...you don't need some elaborate scheme to make life worthwhile bro...you just need enough sack to get out there and so something...which is what I'm doing...

SATs and IQs mean nothing. Everyone knows the real value of a person is found in the kind of car they drive.

Yes I am.

So GG's points are not something you've addressed?

Wouldnt surprise me.

What GG points?

Okay so you know that CDC's are formed as a private entity and they can recieve funding from anyone that is willing to give into the CDC...that includes federal state and local...the city budget is the biggest investor because they stand to gain the most from revitalizing the city...I know both the next mayor and two council members...they are wanting me to run for mayor myself and if I do that and win...then it's SO on...if not, I can persuade the votes I need to get funding from the city...considering the benefits...so that's where the funding is coming from...local...not from you the average dude in east chuckayaknowwhere...

What GG points?

Okay so you know that CDC's are formed as a private entity and they can recieve funding from anyone that is willing to give into the CDC...that includes federal state and local...the city budget is the biggest investor because they stand to gain the most from revitalizing the city...I know both the next mayor and two council members...they are wanting me to run for mayor myself and if I do that and win...then it's SO on...if not, I can persuade the votes I need to get funding from the city...considering the benefits...so that's where the funding is coming from...local...not from you the average dude in east chuckayaknowwhere...

So your friends, the politicians, are going to hook you up? After which you become Mayor and then you can really get the business flowing. Did I read that correctly?