The biggest fraud in the NFL

Frez

The Chargers lost to the Colts and Seahawks in Preseason.

If the Broncos lose to the Chargers, I'm the Hurdy Gurdy Man.

Indy, Pgh, Denver, New England and The Jets (who have beaten the Chargers already) are all --still--better than the Chargers.

Chargers = Fraud

138705[/snapback]

Since we're bringing back old threads, say hello to Hurdy Gurdy Man...

The Bills.

Seriously who have we beat? The Jets? Everyone else we've beat sucks.

2 of our 6 wins are against the 2-10 Dolphins, 1 against the Cards, 1 against Seattle (Dallas Beat them), 1 against the Rams (Miami beat them) and 1 against the Jets who most of you think are pretenders.

So how exactly are we any good?

If a team wins the games put in front of them they are as good as their record indicates. Last time I checked Atlanta beat Denver in Denver..they are 4-1 on the road and all of those games were outside. They play in a dome.

Even if the Falcons win the SB they will get no respect for some reason. Just like I still hear that 98 was a fluke. Everyone is aware that they went 6-2 at the end of the 97 season right? right? A fluke my ass. Then they went 14-2 in 1998. So while Chandler and Jamal were healthy they racked up a record of 20-4 over a year and a half and went to a SB...but they both get hurt and the team goes to crap then it's a fluke....

Same sh-- Different Year.

The Chargers lost to the Colts and Seahawks in Preseason.

If the Broncos lose to the Chargers, I'm the Hurdy Gurdy Man.

Indy, Pgh, Denver, New England and The Jets (who have beaten the Chargers already) are all --still--better than the Chargers.

Chargers = Fraud

138705[/snapback]

How does it feel to be the Hurdy Gurdy Man? :)

So how about a team like the Vikings, any thoughts on them?

150731[/snapback]

Welcome to the new NFL. Mediocrity aka parity. A couple very good teams(Eagles/Pats) A whole bunch of half assed decent ones(ranging from the Colts to the Bills). Then 8 or so horrible teams(Dolphins, Browns etc).

Welcome to the new NFL. Mediocrity aka parity. A couple very good teams(Eagles/Pats) A whole bunch of half assed decent ones(ranging from the Colts to the Bills). Then 8 or so horrible teams(Dolphins, Browns etc).

150767[/snapback]

Point is Minnesota has beaten only ONE TEAM over .500, but Im sure most dont consider them a fraud because of Mo$$ and Culpepper.

I gotta vote for the PATS just because it's total BS that the Super Bowl chimps have basically the same schedule that we have. How do the chimps play Cleveland?????? I remember when the Second Best team for many years in a row (that would be the BILLS) had the second hardest schedule. I can understand having to play teams in your division twice, but come on, Cleveland??????

Oh yeah, did I say I hate tom brady?

Point is Minnesota has beaten only ONE TEAM over .500, but Im sure most dont consider them a fraud because of Mo$$ and Culpepper.

150811[/snapback]

Hey, the Steelers have only beaten two teams over .500 (are actually 2-1)...

I gotta vote for the PATS just  because it's total BS that the Super Bowl chimps have basically the same schedule that we have.  How do the chimps play Cleveland??????  I remember when the Second Best team for many years in a row (that would be the BILLS) had the second hardest schedule. I can understand having to play teams in your division twice, but come on, Cleveland?????? 

Oh yeah, did I say I hate tom brady?

150828[/snapback]

:) The AFC East was assigned to play the AFC North.

Hey, the Steelers have only beaten two teams over .500 (are actually 2-1)...

150833[/snapback]

True, but they did beat the other 11-1 teams...

I did call them a 'fraud' I do think they are a very good football team, but in NO way shape or form do I see them beating NE in a rematch.