The biggest fraud in the NFL

Frez

What team is the biggest fraud this year?

Falcons?

138620[/snapback]

Maybe, but after the Eagles choke in the NFC Championship again.

I say either the Falcons or the Pack get blown out by the Pats in the SB.

When all is said & done,

the Eagles, Colts, & Squeelers will be exposed for the true frauds they are. :w00t:

I'm sorry, but I have to add Sandy Eggo.

Seven AFC teams have fewer points against than the Chargers.

Two victories have been to the Raiders.

They've lost to the over-.500 teams (Colts, Seahawks, Jets, Broncos, Falcons).

138673[/snapback]

??? They haven't played the Colts or Seahawks. They lost to the Jets in September before Brees caught fire, the Falcons on the road by 1 point, and the Broncos on the road - who they will likely beat this week. And that's all been without a 100% Tomlinson. Not saying they go to the SB, but I do think they'd be the 2nd best team in the NFC.

???  They haven't played the Colts or Seahawks.  They lost to the Jets in September before Brees caught fire, the Falcons on the road by 1 point, and the Broncos on the road - who they will likely beat this week.  And that's all been without a 100% Tomlinson.  Not saying they go to the SB, but I do think they'd be the 2nd best team in the NFC.

138696[/snapback]

They aren't better than the Packers.

The Chargers lost to the Colts and Seahawks in Preseason.

If the Broncos lose to the Chargers, I'm the Hurdy Gurdy Man.

Indy, Pgh, Denver, New England and The Jets (who have beaten the Chargers already) are all --still--better than the Chargers.

Chargers = Fraud

We shall see - they needed a bogus call to beat the Moss-less Vikings at home, so I still like Minnesota to win that division.

138709[/snapback]

If you know the history of the Packers, then you know they struggle mightily to win ANY games in domed stadiums. Doesn't matter who they are playing.

Green Bay would thump the Bolts in Lambeau and probably eek out a win in SD.

If you know the history of the Packers, then you know they struggle mightily to win ANY games in domed stadiums.  Doesn't matter who they are playing.

138711[/snapback]

Well that's a problem b/c they're probably going to have to win in Minnesota to win the division. That first game was in GB.

I do think the Packers have the best chance to upset Philly though.

The Chargers lost to the Colts and Seahawks in Preseason.

If the Broncos lose to the Chargers, I'm the Hurdy Gurdy Man.

Indy, Pgh, Denver, New England and The Jets (who have beaten the Chargers already) are all --still--better than the Chargers.

Chargers = Fraud

138705[/snapback]

In my best John McEnroe voice, "you can't be serious". Preseason?

I'm guessing the biggest fraud will be whoever ends up winning the NFC West and actually moving on into the playoffs. I think all four of those teams would be 4-12, 5-11 at best in the AFC.

The AFC East has gone 10-2 against that division so far. They've outscored them 336-190, and this is with our worst club (Miami) having played all four games already. Outside of Miami, the AFC East is 8-0 with every game won by 8 points or more.

I'm guessing the biggest fraud will be whoever ends up winning the NFC West and actually moving on into the playoffs. I think all four of those teams would be 4-12, 5-11 at best in the AFC. 

The AFC East has gone 10-2 against that division so far. They've outscored them 336-190, and this is with our worst club (Miami) having played all four games already. Outside of Miami, the AFC East is 8-0 with every game won by 8 points or more.

138724[/snapback]

Wow, great work. I cannot argue with this, but imo the jests are a fraud as well.

biggest frauds? hard to say

the self appointed geniuses -- mike martz & brian billick?

or how about mike holmgren -- either he or his team were horribly overrated

i have to go with the guys wearing the san francisco uniforms -- they don't even resemble a professional team