Great time at the game

SF Bills Fan

Had a great weekend in Seattle. Saw and met many Bills fans around the city and at the game. The new stadium there is really cool and Seattle fans a very mellow. I had no problems. Unfortunately, I missed the onside kick while getting a beer. McGahee had many admirers even among the Seattle faithful. What a day- it makes you really believe that this team will have a bright future..

Had a great weekend in Seattle. Saw and met many Bills fans around the city and at the game. The new stadium there is really cool and Seattle fans a very mellow. I had no problems.  Unfortunately, I missed the onside kick while getting a beer. McGahee had many admirers even among the Seattle faithful. What a day- it makes you really believe that this team will have a bright future..

138589[/snapback]

Looks like a nice stadium. I can't get over the stands in the endzone though. It looks like the head of a giant penis.

Looks like a nice stadium. I can't get over the stands in the endzone though. It looks like the head of a giant penis.

138594[/snapback]

It is a weird looking pyramid. The view behind it is awesome with the skyline right there. Seattle has a really cool collection of tall and interesting buildings downtown. It really makes you angry when you see what a waterfront that was done correctly looks like and then you think about all the stalling in Buffalo.

It is a weird looking pyramid.  The view behind it is awesome with the skyline right there. Seattle has a really cool collection of tall and interesting buildings downtown. It really makes you angry when you see what a waterfront that was done correctly looks like and then you think about all the stalling in Buffalo.

138605[/snapback]

I think it's a pretty nice downtown. The only thing I don't like is the straight up and down, but not a heck of a lot one can do about that.