Why can't we beat the Steelers @ home?

Frez

I think that would be hysterical if the Bills were 9-6 and both the Pats and Steelers were 14-1 heading into that Sunday.

It would be like cats and dogs uniting for a week on here. :w00t:

I tend to agree with you, but I think that Big Ben is probably going to get the benefit of the doubt from most until he loses a game. Still, he has been playing worse and worse each week as defenses start to generate useful film on him, and Cleveland and Cincinnati were able to limit him yet clearly not each other yesterday.

Generally though I think that Buffalo is good enough to beat any team at home.

Buffalo actually matches up PERFECTLY with Pitt. We WILL stop the run, which would lead Ben to rely on the passing game! He has hardly ever thrown for over 200 yds in a single game. Buffalo wins guaranteed!!!

138553[/snapback]

and how well do you think our "improved" OLine and statue QB matches up against their blitzing 34 LBs?

Well they have the top WR corp in the NFL IMHO. They won't be dropping 1st downs and touchdowns like Seattle.

they have a much better OL than any we have faced yet. Note: Seattle...we didn't get pressure on the QB until LATE in the game.

Defense? They will show us blitzes we have never seen before.

bottom line we don't match up well with Pitt right now. Make some changes at CB and FS, get Evans another year and get us a REAL TE (not 3 average ones...one damn good one) and add to that a full season under these coaches...THEN I think we match up well.

Bottom line though...anything can happen. That is why they play the games.

Well they have the top WR corp in the NFL IMHO. They won't be dropping 1st downs and touchdowns like Seattle.

they have a much better OL than any we have faced yet. Note: Seattle...we didn't get pressure on the QB until LATE in the game.

Defense?  They will show us blitzes we have never seen before.

bottom line we don't match up well with Pitt right now.  Make some changes at CB and FS, get Evans another year and get us a REAL TE (not 3 average ones...one damn good one) and add to that a full season under these coaches...THEN I think we match up well.

Bottom line though...anything can happen. That is why they play the games.

138572[/snapback]

I say stevestojan, bring on the Steelers. The Steelers struggled with the Redskins yesterday and the Bengals faught them hard the week before. Steelers are very beatable IMHO.

You're saying the Bills don't know Dick LaBeau's blitzing scheme? You don't think Tom Clements and Mike Mularkey don't know the Steelers offense?

There's going to be a lot on the line for both teams come that last game of the season, I can't wait. Tom Donahoe has this one circled already!