Sabres game not on DTV Center Ice schedule

EZC-Boston

I mentioned it in a previous post but I'm not happy at all right now. I can't be home for the start of the game and was planning on DVR'ing, well it's not in the online guide. I called DTV and the woman tells me it isn't in their schedule. If I miss this game I'm going to be pissed.

Not sure where you are, but it is on NESN which is available on Directv

(channel 621??). Granted you have to listen to the bonehead Boston announcers, but at least you get to see the game.

Hope you get the channel.

Not sure where you are, but it is on NESN which is available on Directv

(channel 621??). Granted you have to listen to the bonehead Boston announcers, but at least you get to see the game.

Hope you get the channel.

bahston announcers are the worst...I'll probably mute those !@#$ers tonight.

bahston announcers are the worst...I'll probably mute those !@#$ers tonight.

I know, sometimes I try to listen to the game on the internet, but it is usually way out of sync. You can try to sync it with the DVR, but that only works if the radio feed is slightly behind the TV feed (very rare).

Wrong, and it's not on NESN either, Red Sux are.

No Sabres.

:flirt:

Sometimes NESN...being the brainiacs they are list different programming when they are showing Bruins games...I think maybe it's a ploy to "trick" people into watching the Bruins play heheheeh...its gotta be on somewhere...

NHLN (DTV215) has Classic Series: 1995 Flyers vs. Devils at 7 and you can only watch on the NESN feed if you're in the local area. Very frustrating. I'm really hoping they update their online schedule soon, otherwise I may be f'd...

NESN announced at the beginning of the series that they would show all the Bruins/Sabres series. They also announced that any Red Sox games would be on their other station NESN2 or something similar.

I will be shocked, shocked I tell you if NESN shows the red sox instead of the hockey.

Listed here as on NESN

I mentioned it in a previous post but I'm not happy at all right now. I can't be home for the start of the game and was planning on DVR'ing, well it's not in the online guide. I called DTV and the woman tells me it isn't in their schedule. If I miss this game I'm going to be pissed.

I see it listed on my receiver on channels 770 and 771 (standard def).

Center Ice BLOWS. All of the sabres playoff games have been in standard def...it is a joke

Your wrong Ray. Ive watched them all in hd. Its listing them on both DTV 771 and 771-1(HD) tonight. Are you on Comcast maybe?