Huge Lamp

dib

because I'm going to my son's Scholar/Athelete banquet. He's in the running for a scholarship. He has another interview for a Rotary Club scholarship, and has been recently awarded 100% tuition through Florida Bright Scholars program.

Yes I know how lucky I am, and yes I am bursting with pride.

because I'm going to my son's Scholar/Athelete banquet. He's in the running for a scholarship. He has another interview for a Rotary Club scholarship, and has been recently awarded 100% tuition through Florida Bright Scholars program.

Nice Dave!

oh yea.... congrats Dib, thats great news

Dib you have all the reason in the world to be a proud father. Enjoy the time with your son.

In case you were wondering, you didn't miss anything.