Why CAN'T I own a Canadian?

stevestojan

Because with the American dollar, you can't afford it.

Stick around - in a few years, the exchange rate will be $1 CDN = $5 US. But at that point, you won't be able to cross over to get that MRI you need now, instead of having to wait 2 months. We will be like you!

P.S. - the Canadian Ballet will collapse.

:rolleyes:

Stick around - in a few years, the exchange rate will be $1 CDN = $5 US. But at that point, you won't be able to cross over to get that MRI you need now, instead of having to wait 2 months. We will be like you!

P.S. - the Canadian Ballet will collapse.

:ph34r:

Funny I needed a MRI a while back, went to see the doctor on Friday, MRI was Tuesday. I guess it pays not to live in the larger crowded cities. :rolleyes:

The Ballet will never collapse.

And then there's the smell.

Don't confuse Canadians with hippies. Yes, Canadians smell, but they are not in the same league.

Anyway, your poop is green because you ate a whole box of Crunch Berries in two days.

And why would anyone want to buy......I really don't want to get into that. I mean you can pretty much buy anything if you have enough scratch, but why on Earth.....never mind.

I'd ask the Googlebot to look into why the question has been asked, but he is a little off his game lately. It's weird really. I don't know what to think.

Funny I needed a MRI a while back, went to see the doctor on Friday, MRI was Tuesday. I guess it pays not to live in the larger crowded cities. :rolleyes:

The Ballet will never collapse.

Do you mean to tell me that all these stories I've read for years about Canadians crossing over for treatment are...false?

Do you mean to tell me that all these stories I've read for years about Canadians crossing over for treatment are...false?

Nope, just saying that my experiences (and there have been many) with the medical system have been far from the reported stories.

My father in law is in a Ottawa hospital as we speak, and has had very serious heart issues over the past few years. He has had nothing but the best in care. He has had 2 open heart surgeries in the past 2 years (plus other minor ones)and has not had to wait more than a few days from the time they established that he had to go under again. I have heard the horror stories of people dieing while waiting for a bed, but I have yet to see it. Yes if you show up to the emergency room with an earache, you are going to wait, if it's serious, in you go.

I'm referring to when you just type "why" into google (no quotes) but do not search. Just see what Google Suggests (google always lists suggestions as you type). But by typing in just why, the first question google recommends is "Why can't i own a Canadian?"

at least on my browser, you are right. thats weird from all the why questions in the whole world, not able to own a canadian being atop the list...

so funny.