Why CAN'T I own a Canadian?

stevestojan

I'm referring to when you just type "why" into google (no quotes) but do not search. Just see what Google Suggests (google always lists suggestions as you type). But by typing in just why, the first question google recommends is "Why can't i own a Canadian?"

I'm referring to when you just type "why" into google (no quotes) but do not search. Just see what Google Suggests (google always lists suggestions as you type). But by typing in just why, the first question google recommends is "Why can't i own a Canadian?"

Alright I got it. #2 is"why is my poop green?" :wallbash:

i got the same thing. and, being a canadian, i can safely provide a few answers to this question. i don't know if it's a matter of being legally unable to "own a canadian," it's got more to do with the trouble you have to put up with in regards to the farting and the drinking, never mind the hooping and a hollering when stompin' tom comes on the music machine.

oh, and i think you gotta pay duty at the border.

jw

i got the same thing. and, being a canadian, i can safely provide a few answers to this question. i don't know if it's a matter of being legally unable to "own a canadian," it's got more to do with the trouble you have to put up with in regards to the farting and the drinking,

Mine or the Canadian's?

never mind the hooping and a hollering when stompin' tom comes on the music machine.

oh, and i think you gotta pay duty at the border.

jw

Pay?!

You don't get some kind of credit for taking one in?

I get "why did I get married to"

but

the second choice is "why can't I own a Canadian"

third is "why is my poop green"

Looks like crayonz has been very very busy.

My first was "why did the chicken cross the road".

I've had that Why Can't I Own a Canadian" article saved for a few years. I've given it to a few people who insist on taking things a little too literally.

OMG so I decided to see what the answer to the "Why is my poop green" question and it took me to this site"

The Scoop on Poop.

Another gem of the site is The Facts on Farts.

I can't stop laughing.

Oh and if you ever need a laugh, just go to Yahoo Answers and click on the health section. Trust me.

That provided a good laugh in the morning. However, I am still pondering "Would I want to own a Canadian?" I tend to agree with JW, the downside seems far more problematic than the upside. The cost of keeping the beer stocked is prohibitive in and of itself. We all know how nasty a canuck can get if not given large quantities of suds on a regular basis.

That provided a good laugh in the morning. However, I am still pondering "Would I want to own a Canadian?" I tend to agree with JW, the downside seems far more problematic than the upside. The cost of keeping the beer stocked is prohibitive in and of itself. We all know how nasty a canuck can get if not given large quantities of suds on a regular basis.

And then there's the smell.

well, there's the licensing fee, to be paid exclusively in loonies, and, of course, the expansive how-to reference guide, which extensively details such things as back bacon, rush lyrics and the 1,001 uses of eh, eh?

jw

You forgot the reference guide also includes a mandatory course in curling tactics and how to lose your otherwise polite nature during hockey brawls.