Hispanics and Leftists riot in Phoenix

• 2 weeks later...

Nice riot. A kid chucking a water bottle at a "tough guy" that thought it would be funny to wear something like that to a rally. hehehehe he deserved a beat down for being ignorant. It's about time people started fighting back against flagrant racism and descrimination. It's not like they hurt anyone. Far from a riot by my standards.

How about all the buildings damaged in Santa Cruz?

They were anarchists from NC

Haynes and Williams http://cbs5.com/local/santa.cruz.riot.2.1672595.html

http://www.ksbw.com/news/23436202/detail.html# Williams doesn't look much like a guy fighting for the rights of undocumented workers.

It was a planned attack on the city by anarchists that hid themselves among the actual protestors.

This is the greatest political opportunity that the Dems have seen in decades. Give illegals what they want (citizenship with access to a social safety net) and gain 10+ million voters while mostly Republican voters pick up the tab. You really can't make an argument for anything but locking down the borders and sending as many of them home as possible and this issue will really expose the Dems agenda.

Time for a law to ban bottled water.

We don't need to ban it. We just need a new government oversight committee to recommend the correct regulations on the water-bottling industry. The committee should comprise a few dozen union reps who know nothing about bottling water, as they are usually the best option for getting to the heart of things. I believe their first order of business: increase taxes on bottled-water to reduce the number of people who will actually carry them.

We don't need to ban it. We just need a new government oversight committee to recommend the correct regulations on the water-bottling industry. The committee should comprise a few dozen union reps who know nothing about bottling water, as they are usually the best option for getting to the heart of things. I believe their first order of business: increase taxes on bottled-water to reduce the number of people who will actually carry them.

Damn if this doesn't call for a czar.

This is the greatest political opportunity that the Dems have seen in decades. Give illegals what they want (citizenship with access to a social safety net) and gain 10+ million voters while mostly Republican voters pick up the tab. You really can't make an argument for anything but locking down the borders and sending as many of them home as possible and this issue will really expose the Dems agenda.

Making Puerto Rico a state is the Dem voter drive.

All I am saying is that Mexicans at one point were the most split voting block. Of those that voted 45% were republicans. However, after this ordeal, I doubt those numbers will hold true anymore. Obama right now is pretending to give a sh*t to catch all those voters that are leaving the GOP

All I am saying is that Mexicans at one point were the most split voting block. Of those that voted 45% were republicans. However, after this ordeal, I doubt those numbers will hold true anymore. Obama right now is pretending to give a sh*t to catch all those voters that are leaving the GOP

So you're saying the President is not acting in the best interest of the country?

What they should do is this - At any Anti-immigratoin rally

Bring in the Semi's, load up all of the protestors and then drive them south of the border.

Those with documentation get a free ride home and a 6 pack of Cerveza's.

The feds don't realize that they are creating an atmoshphere of racism and a significant race divide between latinos and non-latinos. There is and has been a rising animosity toward latino illegals due their disrespect of our laws and that millions are here for the wrong reason. The animosity is very well founded. We wouldn't have the animosity if the border was secure (years ago) and those that are here were here lawfully. Everyday we don't resolve it increases the racial divide IMO and there will be a high societal price.