Flea Flicker, Fake Direct Snap Draw,

stevestojan

With all this trickery going on lately, you think Mularky and crew have some things up their sleeves for Miami?

I'd say with the onside kick, they have to wait till next season before teams will not be prepared for that...

Fake punt this game?

Test McGahees throwing arm?

With all this trickery going on lately, you think Mularky and crew have some things up their sleeves for Miami?

I'd say with the onside kick, they have to wait till next season before teams will not be prepared for that...

Fake punt this game?

138260[/snapback]

Now now, remember it was a halfback option pass attempt in Miami that started the downward spiral last year that we're just now starting to climb out of...no need for a replay....

McGahee lines up under center with Peters the lone back.  Left Tackle Brian Mooreman lays a crucial block on the tackle eligible to Justin Bannon

138271[/snapback]

Bannon pulls a cowbell out from under the goal post and draws a 15 yard penalty. :blink:

Fake punt this game?

138260[/snapback]

From the Miami 5. Bills in the I formation, Sam Adams in at FB, Bannan in at LG. Bledsoe goes back to pass, he hands off to Adams, but here comes Jonathan Smith who takes the reverse, wait no Smith holds up and is looking to pass, he throws in the back of the endzone and it's caught by Jason Peters who reported as an eligble tackle.

Nothing gives a team faith in it's self like a coach calling those plays. Going for it 4th and 1 on the 1 in Oakland for example. If we fail yeah it sucks, but the guys look at MM and say 'the sombitch believed in us'

Honestly best damn coaching/playcalling in 4 years yesterday. Hands down.

I suggest a T.O.T. low air burst from an AGM-129 with a Whiskey 80 mod one about 1 hour prior to game time. They'd NEVER expect that and I hate Miami anyway.

Course, they'll sorta have to restructure the league after all that.

I suggest a T.O.T. low air burst from an AGM-129 with a Whiskey 80 mod one about 1 hour prior to game time. They'd NEVER expect that and I hate Miami anyway.

Course, they'll sorta have to restructure the league after all that.

138306[/snapback]

dude, we're talking about miami. they see worse than that on the trip from the stadium to the airport

dude, we're talking about miami.  they see worse than that on the trip from the stadium to the airport

138311[/snapback]

Yeah, in Dade I guess they consider that a drive-by, albeit a thermonuclear one.

Just as long as they save the Cafe Versailles in Little Havana. Great pastry and cuban coffee.

Fake punt this game?

138260[/snapback]

I seem to recall Moorman running the option on a muffed punt earlier vs. NE. He got the 1st down, IIRC.