Illegal immigrants living in AZ

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any idea how much money the top put into the system? :wallbash:

You have to expand to your market...they don't control the market Chef...I hope you don't honestly believe that the ones at the top control the market...

Look...the major players in our free market are the bottom 90 percent...or those that make less than 200,000 a year...not because they have more to spend, but just because there are so many more of them....but since the financial crisis and even before that, it's been coming for ages now...Ron Paul predicted this years ago...but anyway back to the point...the credit crisis...whether mortgages or debt of anykind...people overextended thanks to the wonderful guidance of thier financial institutions and brokers...maxed out to the limit all of thier money poured into paying debt or default penalties there was no money left to actually purchase goods...companies stopped sustaining themselves...houses being built couldn't be sold because nobody could buy anymore...they tried to control the market or "play" the market and found out that you cannot over expand the market, even when you try to create a new market out of thin air...just blows up in your face...it resonated throughout the market because people couldn't buy crap...they couldn't get new homes...industry went crazy...couldn't buy new cars...done...couldn't buy any damn thing...so they can inject as much of thier trillion dollar salaries into the market if they want to, until they pay back the finance charges to those that actually sustain our market WE THE PEOPLE...the economy isn't going to come back...sure they'll put people to work for a while, but when they are making products people still can't afford to buy...the same crap is going to happen...

The only string the pull at the top are on puppets like you Chef...cut the string, read a book, and get back to me

http://www.aflcio.org/corporatewatch/paywatch/pay/ who is really the shot callers?...please...the top suck the money out of the system and whine becuase the rest of us have nothing to spend...gimme a break

I've got a project for you.. Calculate the all the CEO's pay for any particular bank, and then calculate their gross profits, and then come back to me and tell me what % they are receiving out of the gross profits.

I fully expect you to come back with an answer, and if you don't then I will take that as an admission that when you said "the top suck the money out of the system", you were talking out of your ass. Agreed?

Oh, and btw, way to avoid the whole argument I made regarding Goldman Sachs and the benefits that they help produce, you did not address not one single part of that part of the post, other than your usual generalized "working class" straw man argument.

And I never said that Unions are the "real" reason, you do know when you use quotes, that someone actually has to use that word in order to apply quotations don't you?

I used the words "largely responsible" and "many times are detrimental". You see the difference?

Wow. That article was stupid.

It's not the article I was posting for....you know me Tom...I like colors and pictures...it was the graph I was posting for...the ratio between people that do the work, and the people who get rich off of the workers work....from 40 to 300 roughly...good job...way to suck the money out immigrants............wait those weren't immigrants at the top were they?

I've got a project for you.. Calculate the all the CEO's pay for any particular bank, and then calculate their gross profits, and then come back to me and tell me what % they are receiving out of the gross profits.

I fully expect you to come back with an answer, and if you don't then I will take that as an admission that when you said "the top suck the money out of the system", you were talking out of your ass. Agreed?

Oh, and btw, way to avoid the whole argument I made regarding Goldman Sachs and the benefits that they help produce, you did not address not one single part of that part of the post, other than your usual generalized "working class" straw man argument.

The top aren't greedy? okay...they are so benevolent that they use the money to just pour right back into the economy right? okay....

15 million is a drop in the pan for James Gorman...that's what he earned...I know compared to what the bank "earned" :wallbash: that's nothing...but when you got guys that build the houses thier selling....never making that amount building houses thier entire lives....that's a problem....why? because again...selling homes and building homes...what do we value more?...that's why...when giving money to expand a business becomes more lucrative than running the business itself...the system is corrupted....

David Tepper hedge fund bun boy...4 billion...building thier own personal profits and not actually building anything in the process is a system that has become molested...

Like I said, compared to what these corporate companies make in profits...I understand what you are getting at...I do...but it doesn't change the fact that the highest paid industries are ones that do not create or build anything...that is a problem...they live in a paper world, and that's why it continues to fall down...over and over again...and it will again...as much as you say I don't know crap...I know that these guys are falling on thier faces looking for bigger handouts than any immigrant I've ever met...

But the puppets will continue to point the finger at the ten grand for education of the illegal instead of the 10 billion....10 trillion that our government pours into the top money machine that has them on a leash...and you'll compound the problem by thinking you're one of those top 1 percent guys....meanwhile you're actually struggling to make into the top ten...but maybe if you say the right thing...do the right dance...they will let you in...and then you can watch for us scumbags fight for the crumbs....

The top aren't greedy? okay...they are so benevolent that they use the money to just pour right back into the economy right? okay....

15 million is a drop in the pan for James Gorman...that's what he earned...I know compared to what the bank "earned" :wallbash: that's nothing...but when you got guys that build the houses thier selling....never making that amount building houses thier entire lives....that's a problem....why? because again...selling homes and building homes...what do we value more?...that's why...when giving money to expand a business becomes more lucrative than running the business itself...the system is corrupted....

David Tepper hedge fund bun boy...4 billion...building thier own personal profits and not actually building anything in the process is a system that has become molested...

Like I said, compared to what these corporate companies make in profits...I understand what you are getting at...I do...but it doesn't change the fact that the highest paid industries are ones that do not create or build anything...that is a problem...they live in a paper world, and that's why it continues to fall down...over and over again...and it will again...as much as you say I don't know crap...I know that these guys are falling on thier faces looking for bigger handouts than any immigrant I've ever met...

But the puppets will continue to point the finger at the ten grand for education of the illegal instead of the 10 billion....10 trillion that our government pours into the top money machine that has them on a leash...and you'll compound the problem by thinking you're one of those top 1 percent guys....meanwhile you're actually struggling to make into the top ten...but maybe if you say the right thing...do the right dance...they will let you in...and then you can watch for us scumbags fight for the crumbs....

So, I think what we have proven here is that when you say "the top suck the money out of the system", that the phrase actually lacks in substance, but sounds awfully catchy, and makes for a good talking point.

Also, You keep stating that these industries "creat and build nothing". THAT IS A FLAT OUT LIE. That is not true. You can't keep saying that, and expect reasonable people to respect what you say. You have to understand that you lose ALL CREDIBILITY when you say this.

I already highlighted in how a company like GOLDMAN SACHS helps our economy grow. Do you wish to point out which part of my GOLDMAN benefit argument that is wrong. Please, point it out for me.

Leviticus 19 verse 33: And if a stranger dwells in your land, you shall not mistreat him.

Leviticus 19 verse 34: The stranger who dwells among you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love his as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 24 verse 22: You shall have the same law for the stranger and for one from your own country; for I am the Lord your God.

I'm just sayin...I'm just sayin...God's law or US law?....I'm just sayin...God's law pertaining to the Bible...I'm just sayin...I can come back with Athens law to if you'd like on immigrants...lol...not as pretty...but you can see some conceptual things going on...they were the most open to immigrants...and most powerful...I'm just sayin...t

So, I think what we have proven here is that when you say "the top suck the money out of the system", that the phrase actually lacks in substance, but sounds awfully catchy, and makes for a good talking point.

Look at the links he's posting. "Lacks in substance, but sounds awfully catchy, and makes for a good talking point" is central to his argument.

Also, You keep stating that these industries "creat and build nothing". THAT IS A FLAT OUT LIE. That is not true. You can't keep saying that, and expect reasonable people to respect what you say. You have to understand that you lose ALL CREDIBILITY when you say this.

I already highlighted in how a company like GOLDMAN SACHS helps our economy grow. Do you wish to point out which part of my GOLDMAN benefit argument that is wrong. Please, point it out for me.

Dude...they do not create anything....they do not create anything....they do not create anything....a mortgage is not a house....a merger is not a business...a derivative is nothing more than insurance....insurance is not a product....insurance is to protect life and product....derivatives are insurance to protect a nonproduct imaginary product based on the loss of a business that you are investing in...defeats the purpose, in most cases, of investing in a business to begin with....an honest system of investment can be good for the economy...but when becoming more lucrative than actually running a productive business you get this crap you're seeing all over our country....not a good situation...and if you try to spin our situation as good...I really do believe you are riding Goldman's Sach

Dude...they do not create anything....they do not create anything....they do not create anything....a mortgage is not a house....a merger is not a business...a derivative is nothing more than insurance....insurance is not a product....insurance is to protect life and product....derivatives are insurance to protect a nonproduct imaginary product based on the loss of a business that you are investing in...defeats the purpose, in most cases, of investing in a business to begin with....an honest system of investment can be good for the economy...but when becoming more lucrative than actually running a productive business you get this crap you're seeing all over our country....not a good situation...and if you try to spin our situation as good...I really do believe you are riding Goldman's Sach

They help build roads.

They help build schools.

They help build bridges.

They help peoples retirments.

They help secure funds for home/business loans.

They help companies grow.

They help companies with business advice.

They help faciliate lending for countries.

They help companies manage risk.

I'm sorry I'm not like you and Magox using the WSJ as the Bible....and you call others sheeple....gimme a break

I don't read the WSJ. And I've never called anyone "sheeple".

And the last link you posted said "CEOs are overpaid" and motivated that statement by pointing out "Wall Street paid $142 billion in compensation last year." Except that those two statements are fundamentally different - Wall Street paid out billions in compensation last year to ALL employees, not just executives. It was an article specifically designed to inflame, not inform - it threw a bunch of unrelated statements against the wall, stirred them up, and directed the reader to an inaccurate conclusion.

And that's your source of "information". :wallbash:

I don't read the WSJ. And I've never called anyone "sheeple".

And the last link you posted said "CEOs are overpaid" and motivated that statement by pointing out "Wall Street paid $142 billion in compensation last year." Except that those two statements are fundamentally different - Wall Street paid out billions in compensation last year to ALL employees, not just executives. It was an article specifically designed to inflame, not inform - it threw a bunch of unrelated statements against the wall, stirred them up, and directed the reader to an inaccurate conclusion.

And that's your source of "information". :wallbash:

And again...read the stats...not the article...the ratio of worker to CEO was all I was pointing out...now how much Wall Street paid out total...

Anyway, I thought you were bashing my Bible quotes...which was before your last post...but you probably hadn't seen it yet...

When it comes to immigration laws, I am alll the way on the side of open borders...this is ridiculous...

You guys are obviously living with the illusion that the guy who steals 10000 in taxes with free school is much more a burden than a guy that steals a trillion dollars....so, it's probably your upbringing...you were just not from the same places I was from...

Yeah I'm sure you're just like scrooge chef...working with so many illegals, I'm sure you're just swimming in the money...your worse than a real rich dude...cuz you're the kind of worker that is on the rich dudes sach hoping one day he'll tea bag you

See that is the thing.

Free flow of products has to have a free flow of labor/people

Now... If they want to close borders, throw up the traiffs too.

I do agree with you about open borders... It is all or nothing. I prefer open. But the missmosh we got now... Arizona has to do something to get others to see the problem and the fed to react.