Illegal immigrants living in AZ

Liberals, Democrats, have long fought against citizenship. Including voting. Such is fatal to their plans for one-party rule.

They advocate the fight for a giant, all-encompassing government. Against our Founding Fathers wisdom of a limited government.

With that huge government, all it takes is one bad apple ( like the current White House occupant) to turn the nation into a Venezuela. And don't those folks regret what they once thought they wanted?

It's inexorable...

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I think any massive amounts of money spent on deporting undocumented workers is a waste of money and manpower...undocumented workers don't put all that much of a strain on anything...it's bull...it's not like they come and apply for welfare or anything...they come and do work and spend money just like any other American does...it's a drummed up problem to whip up a frenzy for voting power...anyone who knows anything about local economics knows this is a farce and always has been...

Joe Biden told me my patriotic duty is to help less fortunate fellow Americans by paying a larger part of my income in taxes to roads, schools, and public services. Fine. Are you telling me it is my patriotic duty to subsidize non-Americans too?

I'm asking this as honestly as I know how: are you serious? Do you really believe this statement, or are you just trying to get a rise out of people?

Couple the amnesty talk with insuring all Americans and that 30 million uninsured that are going to be insured would greatly increase. The floodgates on our southern border will most definately open.

"In an urban blight community"

He knows hehehehe...damn right in urban blight....also in a city that 75% of our students do not speak english in the home to boot....I know a little about immigrants...also...I know some undocumented workers...met them at work...

Am I serious or looking for a rise???...I'm sort of serious, but stated it in a way to get an away team souped up to go immigrant bashing...

And for all those fantasies about the pregnant immigrant and the workers all living together...they are not tax exempt...just because they are undocumented do not mean they are tax exempt...sure income taxes are hard to get from cash workers...but I know plenty of American citizens working for cash as well...and ANY American family with four kids isn't paying income taxes either...if you're making less than 50k and have a big family you GET tax refunds on income taxes...

Also, going deeper into the issue, the nation gets over 70 percent of thier revenue on goods taxes and trading taxes NOT income taxes...these immigrants shop at the same stores and pay the same property taxes to own property if they choose to own property...if they do not choose to own, they rent property and the landlords use some of that income to pay thier property taxes...so undocumented workers pay similar taxes as any other working class citizen of our country...

Also it should be said...this could be coincidence...but EVERY major depression in our nation has come AFTER immigration laws were more restrictive......maybe a coincidence maybe it's because out of fear we stopped people from coming here...stopping people from coming into a city is what CAUSES urban blight...it's not magic fellas...it's very SIMPLE isn't in Magox? hehehehe you love my simplistic solutions

He knows hehehehe...damn right in urban blight....also in a city that 75% of our students do not speak english in the home to boot....I know a little about immigrants...also...I know some undocumented workers...met them at work...

Am I serious or looking for a rise???...I'm sort of serious, but stated it in a way to get an away team souped up to go immigrant bashing...

And for all those fantasies about the pregnant immigrant and the workers all living together...they are not tax exempt...just because they are undocumented do not mean they are tax exempt...sure income taxes are hard to get from cash workers...but I know plenty of American citizens working for cash as well...and ANY American family with four kids isn't paying income taxes either...if you're making less than 50k and have a big family you GET tax refunds on income taxes...

Also, going deeper into the issue, the nation gets over 70 percent of thier revenue on goods taxes and trading taxes NOT income taxes...these immigrants shop at the same stores and pay the same property taxes to own property if they choose to own property...if they do not choose to own, they rent property and the landlords use some of that income to pay thier property taxes...so undocumented workers pay similar taxes as any other working class citizen of our country...

Also it should be said...this could be coincidence...but EVERY major depression in our nation has come AFTER immigration laws were more restrictive......maybe a coincidence maybe it's because out of fear we stopped people from coming here...stopping people from coming into a city is what CAUSES urban blight...it's not magic fellas...it's very SIMPLE isn't in Magox? hehehehe you love my simplistic solutions

Do you have any idea how much of the income earned here by illegals is not spent here? Any idea how much money goes south of the border? You do realize that the vast majority of the illegals working here have zero desire to retire here? Their plan is to milk this country for all they can, send as much money (those would be dollars converted to peso) back to their home country and then they plan on retiring like a king. I think I've met/worked with/ and talked with a hell of a lot more illegals than you have.

Do you have any idea how much of the income earned here by illegals is not spent here? Any idea how much money goes south of the border? You do realize that the vast majority of the illegals working here have zero desire to retire here? Their plan is to milk this country for all they can, send as much money (those would be dollars converted to peso) back to their home country and then they plan on retiring like a king. I think I've met/worked with/ and talked with a hell of a lot more illegals than you have.

Have you worked with more illegals than me?...how did you come up with that statistic not knowing who I am, where I've worked, or who I've worked with? hehehehe...

At any rate, you're right, a lot of them do send money back south of the border...but while they work here, they spend here....they eat, they buy cars, they buy necessities that any other worker needs...and they pay the same sales taxes for those products...it's not like they have tax free undocumented workers sales at the local autoworld or supermarket lol...and many do go back to "live like kings" but it only costs like thirty or forty grand to do that...so what is the big deal...they worked for that money...however I have worked with MANY undocumented workers and most of them are still here, I only know one "immigrant" that actually went back home to buy a home and he was Peurto Rican anyway and that really doesn't count of money going out of our nation...the rest from Honduras, Cuba, Mexico etc all of the ones I know personally are still here and still working...and yes, they even buy things here....wow huh?...crazy

Also it should be said...this could be coincidence...but EVERY major depression in our nation has come AFTER immigration laws were more restrictive......

Exactly how many major depressions has our nation had? :P

Exactly how many major depressions has our nation had? :P

I just counted two that we were over 10 percent...and both came after ridiculous reform to our immigration laws...I'm not saying they are related, but I'm just saying it is a possibility...

They both were defense related (the harder borders and immigration laws) and it could be related to being at war like crazy (which is more likely) but you just never know unless you can find examples in which you can control for factors like immigration laws without war...which I haven't found any...

Have you worked with more illegals than me?...how did you come up with that statistic not knowing who I am, where I've worked, or who I've worked with? hehehehe...

At any rate, you're right, a lot of them do send money back south of the border...but while they work here, they spend here....they eat, they buy cars, they buy necessities that any other worker needs...and they pay the same sales taxes for those products...it's not like they have tax free undocumented workers sales at the local autoworld or supermarket lol...and many do go back to "live like kings" but it only costs like thirty or forty grand to do that...so what is the big deal...they worked for that money...however I have worked with MANY undocumented workers and most of them are still here, I only know one "immigrant" that actually went back home to buy a home and he was Peurto Rican anyway and that really doesn't count of money going out of our nation...the rest from Honduras, Cuba, Mexico etc all of the ones I know personally are still here and still working...and yes, they even buy things here....wow huh?...crazy

I think it's safe to say that spending 20 working in kitchens in southern CA that I've worked with more illegals than anyone here. But that's just an assumption. So are you cool with over $60bill being sent outside the country and never hitting our economy? I'm not.

I think it's safe to say that spending 20 working in kitchens in southern CA that I've worked with more illegals than anyone here. But that's just an assumption. So are you cool with over $60bill being sent outside the country and never hitting our economy? I'm not.

Considering one friggen bank hands that out in a single year in bonuses to rich guys that dont spend it anyway...yeah I'm cool with that...gotta put it in perspective...60 billion for the millions of immigrants going home and putting it to work for Mexico is much more productive than 60 billion going to twelve bankers that will do nothing but sit on it like Scrooge McDuck

Did any of those Illegals you worked with eat????...did they buy things????...or were they as we suspect...and they just hoard alllllll the massive amounts of wealth they made working the grill???...like mexican leprechauns with the master plan to take over our nation through the sucking wealth method of line cooking and lawn care????

I'm calling BS on you.

Some estimates have up to a third of criminals in CA jails are illegals. Go to the ER in any hospital here. They are loaded with them. They decided to do an illegal check on a chain (10 stores) of Mexican Restaurants in my area. The owners had to close down 9 of them. You cannot get a job as a manager at any fast food place here unless you speak Spanish. I get sick of having to repeat my order every time.

In the Stockton, CA area, they were giving mortgages to people ho didn't have to show income, or citizenship. basically giving homes to the illegal migrant workers from the farms. Stockton and Modesto (both in the Central Valley) have had the two biggest % of foreclosures in the country.

Did any of those Illegals you worked with eat????...did they buy things????...or were they as we suspect...and they just hoard alllllll the massive amounts of wealth they made working the grill???...like mexican leprechauns with the master plan to take over our nation through the sucking wealth method of line cooking and lawn care????

And did they pay payroll, SS, state, fed, taxes, or pay them under the table. What about all those construction workers picked up at 7-11 everyday.

Other than sales tax they don't contribute. Local property tax maybe but not to the level of services they receive if they overcrowd a single household beyond local codes.

They did put Americans out of work doing lawn care.

There used to be all Japanese gardeners here in CA. A friend of mine's father had his own business. When the illegals poured in the state, he went out of business.

And did they pay payroll, SS, state, fed, taxes, or pay them under the table. What about all those construction workers picked up at 7-11 everyday.

Other than sales tax they don't contribute. Local property tax maybe but not to the level of services they receive if they overcrowd a single household beyond local codes.

That's not a big a problem as people say...I am a working class guy that makes between 25-30k a year...with a family I don't pay federal taxes either...I get a tax return every year with EIC that actually pays me back plus some for all those federal taxes...they don't get returns...and they can't use SS or any other government programs...

Plus income taxes is less than 20 percent of the federal revenue

Another genius statement from our commander in chief while weighing in on the AZ gig.

"[N]ow suddenly if you don't have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you're going to be harassed. That's something that could potentially happen," Obama said.

This is right up here with his moronic comment during the health care debate about "You may take your child to the doctor for a sore throat, and the doctor may take out their tonsils because it pays more."

An idiot of epic proportions.

I'm calling BS on you.

Some estimates have up to a third of criminals in CA jails are illegals. Go to the ER in any hospital here. They are loaded with them. They decided to do an illegal check on a chain (10 stores) of Mexican Restaurants in my area. The owners had to close down 9 of them. You cannot get a job as a manager at any fast food place here unless you speak Spanish. I get sick of having to repeat my order every time.

In the Stockton, CA area, they were giving mortgages to people ho didn't have to show income, or citizenship. basically giving homes to the illegal migrant workers from the farms. Stockton and Modesto (both in the Central Valley) have had the two biggest % of foreclosures in the country.

Goodbye southwest America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mexican_Cession.png

That's not a big a problem as people say...I am a working class guy that makes between 25-30k a year...with a family I don't pay federal taxes either...I get a tax return every year with EIC that actually pays me back plus some for all those federal taxes...they don't get returns...and they can't use SS or any other government programs...

Plus income taxes is less than 20 percent of the federal revenue

Calling BS on the bolded statement. Prove it with links.

Calling BS on the bolded statement. Prove it with links.

Alright well I'm talking about from a low income family standpoint now...not income taxes over all...for example...making 20,000 a year as a line cook...with three kids, you're looking at getting 7,000 or so BACK for earned income credit as a "tax payer"...those that do not pay payroll or income tax but make less than 30,000 a year, are HELPING the country not hurting it...and income tax from the poor working class family is non existent...for those single workers making 30,000 thier taxes are paid but still a drop in the bucket...

It's not as if these undocumented workers are coming and getting paid 50,000 a year or anything outrageous and therefore the "burden" of them being here is ridiculously low...I said 20 percent, but I don't even believe working class taxes accumulate that much at all...when you factor in the earned income credit they recieve...but the other taxes such as the taxes of goods is a blanket tax that more workers ceate more revenue type of idea...my point is them being undocumented and working low end employment is a benefit and not a tragedy for our government...

Over all the income tax makes up 45%...but when you factor in that the higher tax brackets are the real guys paying in, and not the lower and working class...you can see that undocumented workers do MORE for our nation than the low end workers that do collect thier income taxes...the undocumented workers are LESS of a burden than workers on the same tier that are documented...

You can do the math if you would like...here is a link of how much people make and the tax brackets...they do not factor in earned income credit...so you have to realize that though the tax rate is say 20 percent and they pay in six thousand, they get all of that back plus some with EIC...but do the math...first, look at all the workers in the US, calculate what they actually pay in income tax by bracket...and see where the actual tax revenue comes from...it isn't anyone making less than 30k

Nevermind found a site that breaks it down for you...see the 10,000 a year guys?...only 3% of our 45% in revenue for taxes....then even if you add all the people earning 34,000 or lower together you get 22% of the 45% of tax revenue...still lower than the twenty I said....even if you add in the people making 56,000 you are getting to AROUND 20% of our tax revenue...take a gander pally

http://rationalrevolution.net/articles/ame...me_taxation.htm