Illegal immigrants living in AZ

So all illegal aliens are parasites? They don't want to work and be contributing members to the U.S.? Do you agree with Duncan Hunter that the U.S. born children of illegal aliens should be deported? I didn't hear any practical answers to my questions, just more complaints.

No. Get them to work and PAY taxes here. Make the crap here in the states!

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free flow of products has to have a free flow of labor/people

Just curious... Why do you say this? There are several countries, ranging from Switzerland to China, which do not allow a free flow of foreign labor and yet seem to do quite well with the free flow of products. Maybe it depends on what you mean by 'free flow.'

Just curious... Why do you say this? There are several countries, ranging from Switzerland to China, which do not allow a free flow of foreign labor and yet seem to do quite well with the free flow of products. Maybe it depends on what you mean by 'free flow.'

We ain't SUI or CHN... :nana: We can't get anything right... :wallbash:

Not just "your", but "mispells".

Same ol' same ol'.....oh, sorry dear sir....Same old, same old...the point that you have to validate yourself by pointing out grammatical errors says enough...I put my stuff out there and never stop attacking stances or arguments...except when Chef called me a dolt and I called him a dolt in return...but you guys just like to attack things that are irrelevant to the main idea...

So, alright...you can write software programs...and you can edit the crap out of posts...........I've got it...you can be my editor/secretary...I'll let you shine my shoes if you want to...oh, and I'll let you move into one of my Ghetto Condos as a perk...hows that sound?...gotta grow some sach though, if you want to do this job, in this neighborhood :0) :lol:

Every good corporations have to have solid bean counters and yes men...anyone else want a jobby job...oh, sorry dear sirs...does anyone else fancy a position with this fine corporation.... :lol:

Same ol' same ol'.....oh, sorry dear sir....Same old, same old...the point that you have to validate yourself by pointing out grammatical errors says enough...

Actually, the point was that you made both those mistakes in the same sentence in which you accused me of not being able to spell.

Every good corporations have to have solid bean counters and yes men...

And so will yours...except you haven't twigged to that simple fact yet. You are so out of your depth, I actually feel sorry for you.

Actually, the point was that you made both those mistakes in the same sentence in which you accused me of not being able to spell.

And so will yours...except you haven't twigged to that simple fact yet. You are so out of your depth, I actually feel sorry for you.

Yeah I know mine will...where do you get I haven't twigged that.....ohhhhhh because I didn't give you a print out with names addresses and references?...oh and don't forget thier credit scores lol...

And I was making a point...missed of course...I wasn't REALLY knocking your spelling...I was making a point that you obviously do not know right from republican

Why shouldn't they? Most of the baseball allstars are hispanic...so they will be harassed while they are there...walking around acting alllll illegal and what not becasue of thier caramel skin

Most (all?) baseball players are also legal immigrants.

Youre an immature !@#$.

May you never run into someone from MS-13

Yeah and all Arab immigrants are Al Qaeda to aren't they? MS-13 are the same damn thing terrorists...not just some regular undocumented worker...there is a difference...

If the law said, we will deport those that break the law...whole different story...and BELIEVE me MS-13 are not all that COVERT...

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http:/...%26tbs%3Disch:1