Illegal immigrants living in AZ

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With someone else's water, of course.

This "someone elses water" is a straight out lie that I'm kinda tired of hearing about. It's not your money, it's not Obama money. It's our own community's money. At least attack my spelling or that I can't name the leaves on the trees so I definitely can't water them correctly or something.

I will be specific when DC Tom and Magox and everyone else is specific about what they are investing in...I can't be too specific...

But I will try to be more specific...

I am forming a CDC that will be a one stop shopping for urban development...first I want to secure funding from the local government...I have the political clout to do so, regardless of what the fellas here are saying...maybe not to the tune I want, but funding none the less...I want to buy homes at low prices...via foreclosed homes that need work for between 15-50k

This "someone elses water" is a straight out lie that I'm kinda tired of hearing about. It's not your money, it's not Obama money. It's our own community's money. At least attack my spelling or that I can't name the leaves on the trees so I definitely can't water them correctly or something.

Sure if you want to call local government money"community money"go ahead. It no doubt was raised by voluntary contributions, not mandatory tax's on people who could care less about your wild scheme.

And yes if there are are matching federal funds, it is "my" money.

How much federal money has your community recieved?

It's someone else's money. Don't kid yourself. The only way a "community" gets money is to take it from someone else's pockets.

It's someone else's money. Don't kid yourself. The only way a "community" gets money is to take it from someone else's pockets.

No it doesn't, the money, actually is the "communities" money in the first place, so basically the "community" is borrowing it to the "community", so that the "working class" can have the "communities" money with no risks attached to it what so ever, because it's the "communities" money, and if the "community" doesn't pay back the money, it doesn't matter because it's the "communities" money.

Try to keep up Tom

:)

No it doesn't, the money, actually is the "communities" money in the first place, so basically the "community" is borrowing it to the "community", so that the "working class" can have the "communities" money with no risks attached to it what so ever, because it's the "communities" money, and if the "community" doesn't pay back the money, it doesn't matter because it's the "communities" money.

Try to keep up Tom

:)

Bah. Details like that only exploit the working class, so I ignore them.

How much federal money has your community recieved?

None. They recieve state money which the state recieves federal money, so it's hard to say really. We get about 3 m annually from the state, and I don't know how much the state gets from the federal governmnet. But the federal government doesn't give our "community" any money directly.

The funding will come from the local government. 45,000 from the state. Which is nothing really. The rest from the city.

The city gets its money from property taxes, licenses and fees, etc. How is this mystery "someone else" paying property tax in OUR community? Yeah I'm sure I sound just like Obama and I'm sure you correctly quoted him to.

And yeah Magox you got it kinda of right on even thought you think it's BS and I'm getting money from outside the community. lol

None. They recieve state money which the state recieves federal money, so it's hard to say really. We get about 3 m annually from the state, and I don't know how much the state gets from the federal governmnet. But the federal government doesn't give our "community" any money directly.

The funding will come from the local government. 45,000 from the state. Which is nothing really. The rest from the city.

The city gets its money from property taxes, licenses and fees, etc. How is this mystery "someone else" paying property tax in OUR community? Yeah I'm sure I sound just like Obama and I'm sure you correctly quoted him to.

And yeah Magox you got it kinda of right on even thought you think it's BS and I'm getting money from outside the community. lol

So because the Feds give you money but indirectly the answer to my question is none? :)

So because the Feds give you money but indirectly the answer to my question is none? :nana:

No, the answer is none because it will be funded by property tax income, state money is not block granted. State money comes with what you can spend that money on. The state property tax revenue and licensing/fees go to CDC funding. If you're really upset about 45k coming from state funding, you're really being ridiculous. That isn't a drop in the bucket.

So maybe somewhere down the line the 45k could be attributed to indirectly coming from federal money, but I mean c'mon. The lion's share of the funding would come from the people of the community. Property taxes and donations from local businesses, you know people with a vested interest in rebuilding the community. Go read some books on urban development and urban government, I'm tired of going over the same points to goons that can't understand the simple concept of community development.

I don't see him as a troll, I honestly believe he's just a naive, well-intentioned nincompoop.

I'll take that. I would be the first to tell you that I am naive when it comes to this. All I have is what I have read about the issues and the experiences I have that I think will correlate. I have never been a part of a CDC, so I am naive. I have said in the past that I will learn plenty as I go, and I'm okay with that. I mean I've been talking about best case scenarios, but worst case scenario I go in with the state 45k and my own 30k or so and go one property at a time. I am going to put work in and do my best, that's all. I wouldn't call myself a nincompoop, but I don't think I'm a genius.