Illegal immigrants living in AZ

Where the hell is this gubmint $ going to come from?

I live in a well to do town and I watched Tuesday's Council meeting on public access. They spent the whole meeting talking about what they are cutting this year because of the economy.

Also, if some of these houses become meth labs, do you know what has to be done?

The entire interior is gutted or it is torn down

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? 50K? You think thats a good RTI? Are you really that silly? With what I've read of his " Investment" , even though he says its GOV funded do you really think that its worth 50K a year for the time that needs to be put in to run this scam? Honestly? Have you though this through were obvisoly he hasent......

UGH...Blue, you are not seeing my point at all...I am not money motivated...the work I do is not what I set my salary base upon...I do not need more than 50k to live a happy lifestyle...so I don't need to draw anymore than that...THAT kind of connection has nothing to do with the way I live or what I want to do...I want to do this work, not to enrich myself, but to create jobs...upgrade the city...increase city revenue to put more money into the city's infrastructure...let working class citizens be responsible for thier own homes so they begin to learn to be accountable for thier own city, so houses stop falling apart because nobody cares enough to keep them updated...rebuilding the city because I think I am capable of putting together the proper network to do it faster and more efficient than Goldman Sachs...because I care more about the people...the people are my prize...the city is my prize...a great city that will all thank me for turning around the city is something I will cherish...not a large paycheck...I am perfectly happy with a nice home, doing a job I can be proud of, raising a great family that cares about people in general, and showing others that everyone can just do it themselves when they keep it simple and don't try to milk every little thing for every red cent that can be had...

I'm a bleeding heart liberal...but I am anti-government and anti-welfare...figure that out :rolleyes:

Where the hell is this gubmint $ going to come from?

I live in a well to do town and I watched Tuesday's Council meeting on public access. They spent the whole meeting talking about what they are cutting this year because of the economy.

Also, if some of these houses become meth labs, do you know what has to be done?

The entire interior is gutted or it is torn down

It's coming is all I can tell you...there are always ways to make a budget more efficient...and investing in the city's future is much more lucrative for the city than some of the things they already spend money on

Really?...okay...well yeah you're right...they come up with sayings like "two weeks" to keep y'all happy, but anyone that has actually used a nail gun knows there are far too many variables to accurately tell you how long it will take to upgrade that many homes with so many different crews....so, we'll be done in "two weeks" brah

Actually, anyone with a nail gun can account for all the variables and predict it pretty much to the day.

You've never even done home improvement, have you? :rolleyes: Do you have anything resembling a "skill" that you're bringing to this project? Or are "skills" silly things like "details": only us bean-counters waste our time on them, not a concept-oriented guy like yourself?

What? 50K? You think thats a good RTI? Are you really that silly? With what I've read of his " Investment" , even though he says its GOV funded do you really think that its worth 50K a year for the time that needs to be put in to run this scam? Honestly? Have you though this through were obvisoly he hasent......

No, but that wasn't my point. I have no idea if his idea is feasible. It could be complete BS, but he seems passionate about it. Just because he isn't going to make a ton of money on the deal if it works isn't a reason to condemn him. In any case, what I quoted from you was:

So you're a bleeding heart liberal that cares but still wants to exploit them to make money. Got it!!

:rolleyes:

You're !@#$ing priceless!!

UGH...Blue, you are not seeing my point at all...I am not money motivated...the work I do is not what I set my salary base upon...I do not need more than 50k to live a happy lifestyle...so I don't need to draw anymore than that...THAT kind of connection has nothing to do with the way I live or what I want to do...I want to do this work, not to enrich myself, but to create jobs...upgrade the city...increase city revenue to put more money into the city's infrastructure...let working class citizens be responsible for thier own homes so they begin to learn to be accountable for thier own city, so houses stop falling apart because nobody cares enough to keep them updated...rebuilding the city because I think I am capable of putting together the proper network to do it faster and more efficient than Goldman Sachs...because I care more about the people...the people are my prize...the city is my prize...a great city that will all thank me for turning around the city is something I will cherish...not a large paycheck...I am perfectly happy with a nice home, doing a job I can be proud of, raising a great family that cares about people in general, and showing others that everyone can just do it themselves when they keep it simple and don't try to milk every little thing for every red cent that can be had...

I'm a bleeding heart liberal...but I am anti-government and anti-welfare...figure that out :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::wallbash:

You're soooooooooooooooo, full of shiit. Honestly dude do you expect anyone to believe this shiiit??

People engage in these types of developments to make money. To say any different is dissengenuios, though thats you!!

You're full of shiiiit.

I have no idea how you sold what ever town, city what ever on this !@#$ up plan, though I would suspect that its run by demonuts.

You ever take ludes dude?

Cause your posts sugest you do!!

(sorry fer the spellin geyss)

No, but that wasn't my point. I have no idea if his idea is feasible. It could be complete BS, but he seems passionate about it. Just because he isn't going to make a ton of money on the deal if it works isn't a reason to condemn him. In any case, what I quoted from you was:

Not giving him shiit for his IDEA, K Its his plan and his motivation that I question. K?

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

You're soooooooooooooooo, full of shiit. Honestly dude do you expect anyone to believe this shiiit??

People engage in these types of developments to make money. To say any different is dissengenuios, though thats you!!

You're full of shiiiit.

I have no idea how you sold what ever town, city what ever on this !@#$ up plan, though I would suspect that its run by demonuts.

You ever take ludes dude?

Cause your posts sugest you do!!

(sorry fer the spellin geyss)

So, what you are saying is that if you buy homes that have been foreclosed on...rebuild them...and resell them...that doesn't increase tax revenue?...putting back into the city budget for good faith payback of the investment money is not going to help the city?...

However you are correct about one thing....there are only 240 registered republicans in the entire city

So, what you are saying is that if you buy homes that have been foreclosed on...rebuild them...and resell them...that doesn't increase tax revenue?...putting back into the city budget for good faith payback of the investment money is not going to help the city?...

However you are correct about one thing....there are only 240 registered republicans in the entire city

So you're doing this to create more tax revenue for the city is your only motivation? Are you going to run for office after you development plan? I mean thats thats what you should do after what you suggest.

And just because YOU are money motivated, doesn't mean EVERYONE is money motivated...you're a fool for saying that...

I do have a plan...not a detailed one, because I have networking to complete, houses to assess, funding to secure...

It is sooo a pipedream right now...all of these stats everyone is asking for are based on best case scenarios...which is why I am saying over and over again...I can't accurately answer that becuase I don't have enough physical data yet...all I have is support...and manpower...there are things that hang in the balance politically...that will help me better put together EXACTLY how many houses...at EXACTLY what prices...and EXACTLY how much time it will take to rebuild...

and BEILEVE me as soon as I know y'all will be the FIRST know :rolleyes:

So you're doing this to create more tax revenue for the city is your only motivation? Are you going to run for office after you development plan? I mean thats thats what you should do after what you suggest.

I am a political science major with certain asperations...but we'll see how it goes...lol...I mean, the city is really in a mess...I mean from top to bottom...I think with government restrictions, the kind of work that needs to get done...won't...thats why I am opting for the private protection of a CDC...I do want to eventually run for office, but the reason I study politics and would run for office is the same motivation....

I love my city...I love the people who live in my city...I think they deserve a viable option to live a good life...I don't need a bunch of money...I want to help a bunch of people...that is what motivates me...the people

I am a political science major with certain asperations...but we'll see how it goes...lol...I mean, the city is really in a mess...I mean from top to bottom...I think with government restrictions, the kind of work that needs to get done...won't...thats why I am opting for the private protection of a CDC...I do want to eventually run for office, but the reason I study politics and would run for office is the same motivation....

I love my city...I love the people who live in my city...I think they deserve a viable option to live a good life...I don't need a bunch of money...I want to help a bunch of people...that is what motivates me...the people

Seriously, man...learn to write. Reading your posts is sometimes like getting hit in the head with a ball peen hammer.

Seriously, man...learn to write. Reading your posts is sometimes like getting hit in the head with a ball peen hammer.

..................these...........have...........to........go.............

I know I cant spell worth a a shhhit but really....................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................