Yep, Suzy said it last night...

Greg de'Ville

Say what? During ESPN's telecast of Sunday night's Oakland Raiders-Denver Broncos game, sideline reporter Suzy Kolber said that despite their difficult season, the Raiders still were "full of piss and vinegar."

That's a hell of a brew! :huh:

138127[/snapback]

I believe that's what Mularkey served up as the drink to go along with the cheeseburgers.... :blink:

I'm sure the switchboard is lit up at the FCC...or did she wait until after 10:00 to say that?

Say what? During ESPN's telecast of Sunday night's Oakland Raiders-Denver Broncos game, sideline reporter Suzy Kolber said that despite their difficult season, the Raiders still were "full of piss and vinegar."

That's a hell of a brew! :blink:

138127[/snapback]

I heard that one too...I had to rewind the DVR to make sure I wasn't hearing things...

Surely its the end of civilization as we know it.

No, that was in the 1st half, right in family primetime!

138135[/snapback]

Apparently ESPN is claiming it was a Teleprompter malfunction. :blink:

I couldn't believe it myself when I heard it. Anybody else get annoyed by her attempts to "masculinize" her voice with that "faux gravel?"

She only has one boob?

138147[/snapback]

I believe that the FCC allows the showing of only one boob at a time. Two boobs=Mega Fine.

Of course, this doesn't explain how Maguire and Thiesmann are allowed to appear on television at the same time.

Yes, unfortunately she lost the right one in a freak combine accident.  The authorities are still searching for the freak.

138155[/snapback]

At the Indianapolis combine? Are you referring to Jevon Kearse as the 'freak'?

:blink::huh::lol:

At the Indianapolis combine?  Are you referring to Jevon Kearse as the 'freak'?

:blink:  :huh:  :lol:

138179[/snapback]

No, I think he means the cross-dressing former-QB freak...ya know, the one who wore fur coats on the sidelines? :lol:

I believe that the FCC allows the showing of only one boob at a time.  Two boobs=Mega Fine.

Of course, this doesn't explain how Maguire and Thiesmann are allowed to appear on television at the same time.

138151[/snapback]

The whole EPSN crew is an embarrasment....

I believe that the FCC allows the showing of only one boob at a time.  Two boobs=Mega Fine.

138151[/snapback]

LOL

One of the funniest posts in recent memory.

I love Suze, but the rest of the ESPN crew has to go.

Definitely. It´s almost as if there´s no game, and they are there only to remember us that the star players are very good, and we should love them. They are all jokes.

They were kissing Plummer´s a*s so much yesterday, I couldn´t bear hearing it anymore. Thank God there´s a mute button on my TV controller.

138151[/snapback]

Theisman comes across as condescending from time-to-time, but he does know a thing or two about the game. I like Maguire too (you can call me a Buffalo homer, I probably am). He comes up with stuff out of left field that makes me laugh out loud, and the bonus is that he'll tell Theisman to stick it. Mike Patrick is a very underrated (IMO) play-by-play guy. He knows how to call a game, whether it's a close one ot a blowout.

And I love Suzy Kolber, she seems cool. I think I fell for her when I watched her host the Matchup Show. What a cutie, AND she knows football! :blink:

It seems I'm in the minority, but I like espn's Sunday Night Coverage.

Theisman comes across as condescending from time-to-time, but he does know a thing or two about the game.  I like Maguire too (you can call me a Buffalo homer, I probably am).  He comes up with stuff out of left field that makes me laugh out loud, and the bonus is that he'll tell Theisman to stick it. 

And I love Suzy Kolber, she seems cool.  I think I fell for her when I watched her host the Matchup Show.  What a cutie, AND she knows football!  :blink:

It seems I'm in the minority, but I like espn's Sunday Night Coverage.

138221[/snapback]

I like Paul Mac, if only because he's wrong so much of the time and gets caught screwing up when they show the replay. He's hilarious.

That's a hell of a brew! :blink:

138127[/snapback]

I'm glad you told me that. The sight of her face MAKES ME hit the mute button ASAP. Is she on TV to attract the elusive bull dyke demographic? She can't be of interest to men (male men that is), she is the reason many men have turned gay and I know she repulses my wife. The network should move her to reporting on semi-pro women's softball.