What about the Pittsburgh game???

I'm going too! When I get my tickets, I'll let you know so we can meet!

Jeff

I hope they don't have their 2nd string in.  I'll be at that game, and I certainly don't want to see a bunch of backups playing.  I'm sure Psycho Ward 86 doesn't want that to happen also.

138103[/snapback]

Will they have their second string guys starting because of home field advantage? I sure do hope so... if not then the Bills will have a tough tim winning that game.

138080[/snapback]

No.

I lived in Pgh for 11 years and despised the Steelers, but good team or bad, in the hunt or out, they come to play.

I'm going too! When I get my tickets, I'll let you know so we can meet!

Jeff

138117[/snapback]

Cool. I still don't know what my wife's work schedule will be, which will make a difference in when we'll be able to come up and go back home. I'm hoping we can be at Nick Tahou's the Friday before (new year's eve) for the usual meeting of the WNYTBDGPS. If I don't catch you there, I'll see you before the game.

Cool.  I still don't know what my wife's work schedule will be, which will make a difference in when we'll be able to come up and go back home.  I'm hoping we can be at Nick Tahou's the Friday before (new year's eve) for the usual meeting of the WNYTBDGPS.  If I don't catch you there, I'll see you before the game.

138139[/snapback]

Too bad you don't eat Garbage plates...