BALK BABA BALK BALK! IT"S CHICKEN LADY!

Because BH started a non-Palin thread.

From the thread title, I though it was his reference to Palin's voice. Had no idea that there's another chicken lady.

But never mind that he keeps perpetuating the stereotype of the elitist liberal whole love to make fun of common people in flyover country.

From the thread title, I though it was his reference to Palin's voice. Had no idea that there's another chicken lady.

But never mind that he keeps perpetuating the stereotype of the elitist liberal whole love to make fun of common people in flyover country.

Yeah let's have a bartering system for health care akin to going to Honest Bob's for a used car. I figured nobody here would have a problem with it.

This is newsworthy, how?

Harry Reid is the senate majority leader and this person is running against him for senator from Nev. She appears to have a healthy lead at the moment. She also appears to have had a "Macaca moment".

Yeah I tend to think it is a little more newsworthy than say ACORN <_<

Yeah let's have a bartering system for health care akin to going to Honest Bob's for a used car. I figured nobody here would have a problem with it.

Like that's all she's advocating to solve the healthcare problem. Don't expect you to read the actual quotes that she's talking about bartering in getting costs down. But never mind, everyone will be entitled to equal bad healthcare in the future. That will certainly fix the equality you're striving for.

Who gives a ****? If I give a doctor a Rolex watch to pull out my appendix, what's it to you?

The government can't take a cut of a Rolex

Not true. The Rolex is supposed to be reported as income, just like cash payments. (And tips, and when you pay Jenny to babysit the kids.)

Bishop has some issue with the barter system. Not sure I understand it to be honest.

Like that's all she's advocating to solve the healthcare problem. Don't expect you to read the actual quotes that she's talking about bartering in getting costs down. But never mind, everyone will be entitled to equal bad healthcare in the future. That will certainly fix the equality you're striving for.

Raise your hand anyone if you have ever even thought about "bartering" with your doctor.

I think I'll send chickens as donations to her future campaign.

Bishop has some issue with the barter system. Not sure I understand it to be honest.

Because current Nevada polls show Harry Reid losing to a toaster oven in November, so when you have nothing good to say about your own guy, start pissing on their opponent.

Raise your hand anyone if you have ever even thought about "bartering" with your doctor.

I think I'll send chickens as donations to her future campaign.

Chef Jim raises his hand. Bartering is not only material things. Services can be bartered.

Chef Jim raises his hand. Bartering is not only material things. Services can be bartered.

Yeah...what did you barter over? I should have bartered with my doctor over not diagnosing me with pneumonia last year after three visits, then still charging me. I would have given him a piece of my mind.