Jamon Meredith

Everything I see on here assumes that the Bills like Bell at tackle. Meredith was a higher draft pick, comes from the Nix college philosophy (5th year senior, played every year and started for 3 years although was injured and suspended senior year) and I thought he played decent for a youmg guy thrown in a starting lineup of a new team at midseason. I think this is the guy Nix likes on our team, not D. Bell and I feel he can be a competent RT and might hold his own on the left side. I do feel we need to upgrade but hes better than Cornell Green in my opinion.

They have already said Levitre is a OG next year

What is Eric Wood's status do you think? I know he's not a OT position but I hope the Bills get him back.

Did Meredith get any reps in a game last year? I forget.

What is Eric Wood's status do you think? I know he's not a OT position but I hope the Bills get him back.

Did Meredith get any reps in a game last year? I forget.

Meredith is our future right tackle and a good swing tackle right now

Everything I see on here assumes that the Bills like Bell at tackle. Meredith was a higher draft pick, comes from the Nix college philosophy (5th year senior, played every year and started for 3 years although was injured and suspended senior year) and I thought he played decent for a youmg guy thrown in a starting lineup of a new team at midseason. I think this is the guy Nix likes on our team, not D. Bell and I feel he can be a competent RT and might hold his own on the left side. I do feel we need to upgrade but hes better than Cornell Green in my opinion.

I think people are basing it on this quote from Nix:

"We think we have a good left tackle (Demetrius Bell). He is injured right now and is coming along good."

Whereas Nix has not given Meredith any public votes of confidence. And it's not like Meredith is a draft prospect or anything. If he's the guy you like, there's no reason to hide it.