the Bills draft so far

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you think we would get this done in one year? Be real. We are making solid headway with solid picks who can play right away.

How can you call these solid picks??

Spiller is a great talent but they didn't need to use the 9th pick on a RB.

For the next 2 picks, I'll use the NFL.com rating system.

Troup was given a 5.3. How can you justify taking him when Cody, with a rating of 8.0, who some had as early as the end of the 1st was still there???? There were 5 other DTs with much better grades taken after Troup.

Carrington: how can you take a DE (grade of 7.3) when you need an OT and Campbell with an 8.0 grade is still there. WR is even a bigger need than DE and Dezmon Briscoe, Mike Williams and Mardy Gilyard still havent been taken?

Troup was given a 5.3. How can you justify taking him when Cody, with a rating of 8.0, who some had as early as the end of the 1st was still there???? There were 5 other DTs with much better grades taken after Troup.

Carrington: how can you take a DE (grade of 7.3) when you need an OT and Campbell with an 8.0 grade is still there. WR is even a bigger need than DE and Dezmon Briscoe, Mike Williams and Mardy Gilyard still havent been taken?

lol

The NFL draft isn't a video game kid. Snap out of it, you're daydreaming. You're not playing Madden. Why don't you look back at some of the "player ratings" in years past and see how accurate they turned out to be. People like you are the reason fans are labeled stupid. Choose another team cuz you're clueless.

PLAYER RATINGS!!! ha

This isn't a video game where those ratings actually represent some universal truth, you realize. You can attempt to quantify players as much as you like but selecting players is as much art as science - particularly once you get past the no-brainer top picks.

What were the NFL.com ratings for all the guys who busted over the last 5 years?

Thanks for playing.

There were 5 other DTs, but how many of them were true NTs? None. Troup is.

Players who have been productive and consistent for three seasons as well as injury free.

Very astute observation and not just a coincidence if you ask me. All mature, productive college players with experience. The antithesis of the Maybin pick last year.

I'm glad you're astute, dave. The world needs more stutes.

GO BILLS!!!

What is the rating on the people that put these ratings out?

if they were so good based on ambiguous grades, why did they fall so far. there is a very good reason these guys were still available to us at this late time....i am glad we didn't listen to the kipers/shefters, and instead listened to football minds.....