South Park

And the story continues.

Now Facebook is the work of the devil, and needs to be shut down. What's next, Twitter?

Here's a question that I've pondered, if it's not ok to have any images of the prophet, why is it ok to name your offspring after the prophet? After all, many guys named Mohammed have done far worse things than a teddy bear picture.

And once again do these people have proof that Mohammed was actually inside that suit.

It's funny how South Park doesn't have to worry about offending Christians though.

Why do they have to offend anyone? I will tell you- we have a very weak-minded society that gets their jollies out of being offensive.

Why do they have to offend anyone? I will tell you- we have a very weak-minded society that gets their jollies out of being offensive.

Actually, what makes our society weak-willed is the nature of people to take offense at every silly little thing. Our country was in a lot better shape when we taught kids "sticks and stones....."

Actually, what makes our society weak-willed is the nature of people to take offense at every silly little thing. Our country was in a lot better shape when we taught kids "sticks and stones....."

And that is why our generation is tough. We threw stones at each other and hit each other with sticks.

And that is why our generation is tough. We threw stones at each other and hit each other with sticks.

I don't see it as being tough, I see it as being tactless. I am not for being overboard on political correctness, but amusing oneself at another's expense is ridiculous. Remember the romans........

I don't see it as being tough, I see it as being tactless. I am not for being overboard on political correctness, but amusing oneself at another's expense is ridiculous. Remember the romans........

He says, while excusing/supporting the PC stance on the issue. :thumbsup:

"I'm not in favor of political correctness" is a favorite quote from those who actually ARE in favor of it.

He says, while excusing/supporting the PC stance on the issue. :thumbsup:

"I'm not in favor of political correctness" is a favorite quote from those who actually ARE in favor of it.

There is a difference between political correctness and being amused at things tat are insulting to others. Political correctness is completely avoiding conflict entirely. At least in my definition of it.

Remember there was a wise person who once said on this board tact is irrelevant when it comes to comedy.

There is a difference between political correctness and being amused at things tat are insulting to others. Political correctness is completely avoiding conflict entirely. At least in my definition of it.

Anyone who gets upset or offended at any of this stuff clearly does not have enough real problems in their life. Or they are some sort of radical. Either political, social or religious. If this is a big stumbling block for someone in day to day life,they probably aren't going to do much in the long run.

Remember there was a wise person who once said on this board tact is irrelevant when it comes to comedy.

Some people think that, some don't. I don't have a problem with either group. Its just when you have to fall back on insults to entertain people that it becomes a problem- it doesn't take any creativity or intelligence. Kind of reminds me of the morally corrupt circus run by Vince McMahon. Glad to see someone out there going after his wife, during her run for senate.