Convicted murderer tries to act all tough

This guy killed a University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee student in a robbery when the victim was carrying no money at all. I know I'll catch some crap for posting this but the turnaround in this idiots demeanor is so hysterical that I cant resist.

Nothing funny about any of that.

Maybe funny is not the best word. It's not like Im laughing out loud like Im watching a comedian. Maybe ironic is better.

Because you get to see a black 19 year old murderer squirm? The grieving family's boy is still dead, right? I get what you're saying, but your track record makes me think you're bringing this up for shady reasons. JMO.

What bugged me the most about that was the killer's family yelling "we hate you" to the victim's family. What the hell is up with that?

They should blame themselves. They raised that little monster. Actually I read a few articles about this and he was hiding in Mississippi and his uncle turned him in and now he's receiving death threats from his own family.

This guy killed a University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee student in a robbery when the victim was carrying no money at all. I know I'll catch some crap for posting this but the turnaround in this idiots demeanor is so hysterical that I cant resist.

Yeah, I always find black convicts hysterical...

You are truly a !@#$ing idiot.

Because you get to see a black 19 year old murderer squirm? The grieving family's boy is still dead, right? I get what you're saying, but your track record makes me think you're bringing this up for shady reasons. JMO.

I just wonder how I would react in the same situation if a loved one was murdered.