Game to Watch

YOOOOOO

If Cinci pulls off the upset, I think we actually do have a shot.

But, if the Ravens win, I would say our playoff chances are over even if we do beat Miami.

137892[/snapback]

I hate to be one to ruin the fun, but if Cincy upsets Baltimore...they are 6-6 with a conference win and a home game with Buffalo....Cincinnati has a better chance then we do...

Having said that, I am VERY excited about the Bills turnaround: Mission 10-6!!!!!!!!

I hate to be one to ruin the fun, but if Cincy upsets Baltimore...they are 6-6 with a conference win and a home game with Buffalo....Cincinnati has a better chance then we do...

Having said that, I am VERY excited about the Bills turnaround:  Mission 10-6!!!!!!!!

137914[/snapback]

Well, to do that they'd have to beat the Bills which would ruin our chances anyway, regardless of Cinci's record. 9-7 will not make the playoffs...

Cincy's effect on AFC playoff seeding looks minimal.

They play BAL next week - a win would hurt the Ravens. Then they play NE - a win wouldn't have much effect on anyone but the current division leaders.

The Bill's game in week 14 will likely be meaningless, and the Bengals last 2 games are against the NFC's Giants and Eagles.