JESUS, quit being such friggin wimps....

into the Pittsburgh game.....WE WANT THEM AT FULL STRENGTH.

First off, even if we would make the playoffs, it will be on the road, where we'll probably have no shot.

SO, the Pittsburgh game, at home, will be like a playoff game. Which "The Ralph", will be jacked up beyond belief.

2nd, we match up well with Pittsburgh. They WILL NOT be able to run on our defense. Which is good. Now, if you haven't noticed, Big Ben has been coming down to Earth lately.

We play the Steelers, at home, and we stop the run.......Make Big Ben win it in bad weather and we'll be fine.

Damn, I hate that everyone wants to duck the Steelers at full strength. Screw that, bring em on!

We win that game, no matter what our record is....I guarantee it!

First off, even if we would make the playoffs, it will be on the road, where we'll probably have no shot.

SO, the Pittsburgh game, at home, will be like a playoff game.  Which "The Ralph", will be jacked up beyond belief.

2nd, we match up well with Pittsburgh.  They WILL NOT be able to run on our defense.  Which is good.  Now, if you haven't noticed, Big Ben has been coming down to Earth lately.

We play the Steelers, at home, and we stop the run.......Make Big Ben win it in bad weather and we'll be fine.

Damn, I hate that everyone wants to duck the Steelers at full strength.  Screw that, bring em on!

137688[/snapback]

I have to agree with you that, at the Ralph, we have a very good chance to beat anybody, even at full strength. Especially a running team like Pittsburgh.

SO, the Pittsburgh game, at home, will be like a playoff game. Which "The Ralph", will be jacked up beyond belief.

Win or lose, I just want to feel a playoff atmosphere at the Ralph once again. There hasn't been a playoff game at the Ralph since 1996. We haven't really played a do or die game at the Ralph in almost 10 years. I have my tickets and I hope I'm watching my 9-6 Bills beat the ever living stevestojan out of a full-strength Steeler team. Oh yes, we can and will win that game. Steelers ain't so good on the road. We will smack em down baby!!

Too bad our victory will ensure the Patsies go to the SB, but so what!!

I don't care if the Bills win their next four games, there is no way in hell that this team can beat Pittsburgh...

137762[/snapback]

I guarantee they can. As long as the weather is fairly cold and bad, Big Ben doesn't beat us in the Ralph.

Take the Bills, and the points, and watch them win outright. We are very strong against their strength. Very!

I guarantee they can.  As long as the weather is fairly cold and bad, Big Ben doesn't beat us in the Ralph. 

Take the Bills, and the points, and watch them win outright.  We are very strong against their strength.  Very!

137805[/snapback]

You are dreaming dude....I will bet on the Steelers to win that game even with the point spread....

SO, the Pittsburgh game, at home, will be like a playoff game.  Which "The Ralph", will be jacked up beyond belief.

2nd, we match up well with Pittsburgh.  They WILL NOT be able to run on our defense.  Which is good.  Now, if you haven't noticed, Big Ben has been coming down to Earth lately.

Damn, I hate that everyone wants to duck the Steelers at full strength.  Screw that, bring em on!

137688[/snapback]

Thank you for this post. Every time I read that fans are hoping for a Steeler team that is benching starters I cringe. This is loserville talk. I want the Bills to kick the crap out of the team that has the NFL's best record and I hope that is the Steelers (whether we are out of it at that point or not). Anything less just won't do.

Now, if you haven't noticed, Big Ben has been coming down to Earth lately.

137688[/snapback]

he wouldn't be the first rookie qb to cool down after the a little film has accumulated on him. all i know for sure is, the team i saw yesterday can definitely beat pittsburgh