Leapfrog

Billzfan23

Guest Guest_marck_*

I was just thinking of that after the games were completed yesterday.

It looks as though New England, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis and San Diego will will their respective divisions. That leaves two wild card berths out of the following teams.

Baltimore, New York Jets, Denver Jacksonville and the Bills.

The Bills can run the table and finish 10-6 and their conference record would be 6-6.

Here is the scenario.

The Jaguars would need to lose two of their remainig 5 games:

Pittsbuugh, Chicago, at Green Bay, Houston at Oakland - I think they will win 3 of 5 and finish at 9-7

The Broncos would also need to finish no better then 9-7

at San Diego, Miami, at Kansas City, at Tennessee, Indianapolis - I think they go at best 2-3, making their final record 9-7

Baltimore is 7-4 and holds the tie-breaker against the Bills:

Cincinnati, New York Giants, at Indianapolis, at Pittsburgh, Miami - I see them winning 3 of their last 5 to finish at 10-6. We need to root hard for the Bengals next week.

New York Jets are 8-3, but have a really tough finishing schedule

Houston, at Pittsburgh, Seattle, New England, at St. Louis

I see the Jets being defeated by Pittsburgh, New England & St. Louis, The games against Houston & Seattle are very hard. If the Jets win 2 of the 5 games, they also end up 10-6, but the problem is that the Jets AFC Conference record would be 7-5 meaning that Baltimore and the NY Jets would by the 5th and 6th seeds.

The Bills would need to finish at 10-6 and hope that either Cincinnati beats the Ravens this Sunday, or the Jets blow a home game against the Texans this Sunday or against Seattle on December 19th.

This is the way to the playoffs for the Bills.