[closed]What's next?

Billsguy

It is obvious the Bills had Spiller the clear top choice, but what about the trenches?

I suspect the Bills were only going to draft either one of the two top tackles and since both were gone the next best player was Spiller.

I like taking the best player, but I will assume they have a plan for the OL??

It is obvious the Bills had Spiller the clear top choice, but what about the trenches?

I suspect the Bills were only going to draft either one of the two top tackles and since both were gone the next best player was Spiller.

Crap, we could have had Alualu. Who is that guy?

PTR

He's really good - top 5 talent. You can't compare him to the Whitner and Lynch picks. And finally, they didn't reach for need -- like Baltimore, they stayed true to their board and took the best guy. And he's an amazing player.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.