What do you think has been the most exciting and suspenseful event of

boyst

An offseason full of more action than the '09 regular season...  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which event has been the most suspenseful this offseason?

• Finding a new GM.
    • Find the new HC.
    • The NFL draft.
    • The Marshawn Lynch debockle.
    • The hopes of landing a top tier FA.
    • The 2010 schedule.
    • I do not know, I have been too busy watching the Sabres.
    • The biggest move is yet to come...

A quick break down of each:

1. We were all wondering what amazing direction our now inspired owner would gowith a GM after speaking of the desire to win immediately!

2. Getting one of those big names we had all thought we may get, Cowher, Gruden, Shanahan, etc... Who is Chan Gailey, anyway?

3. Tebow, Spiller, McCoy, Clausen, trade up, trade down, oh my!

4. Should we trade him, should we keep him, what do we do with this young talent!

5. So far we have made little splash in the FA market, did anyone really expect us to go after a top talent?

6. Who do we play when? Who's do we go up North to play? What week do we play the Browns and Jags again this year?

7. Go Sabres!

8. For the optomists out there who believe there is a card up the sleeve of OBD to really rock our socks off! A Big Ben trade, a Whitner for xxx?, etc...

I have to think the draft has me most anxious! We knew we'd get a recycled HC and promote a GM from within. Than, those of us that knew could predict the schedule. As for anything shocking to come? Lynch will probably stay, and no one will be running in to OBD to put on a Bills jersey.